Soon, we were on the bus on our way to Brown Hill. I wasn't feeling down about nothing. I was very confident and no matter who she was with, they weren't going to get to me. Not even that Kurt dude, I knew exactly who she was talking about because Brice used to bully him all of the time. I never did, but Brice did because he thought Kurt was gay. He is only one out of the three guys on the dance team so who knows.

I have nothing to worry about. If Phiona tries to reject me like she did last time, it simply will not work. I'm going to keep trying.

"So did you get everything settled about Phiona and her foster siblings?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, everything is working out just fine. Just have to talk to her now." I said.

"That's good." Eric said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Oh, are we here now?" Eric asked, he looked out the window.

"Yep." I said.

We stood up as the bus stopped, we got off and walked towards the school. Here goes nothing.

°°

I walk into the school, where it is now lunch time for the students. Eric follows behind me. I spot a girl with curly hair and glasses. Only knowing that it is indeed Phiona. She's sitting by a bunch of people. I walk up to the table, some of them gasp as if they're scared of me.

"Uh.. Phi, you have a visitor." a girl says, while tapping Phiona's hand.

She turns around, and stands up.

"What are you doing here?" Phiona asked.

"I just came to talk to you, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Phiona said. I held my hand out for her to take and she did.

We went out in front of the school and sat on the benches. She looked so lost an confused. I took a deep breath before beginning to speak.

"So, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Okay, I guess." Phiona said.

"You know, I did something for you." I said.

"What?" Phiona asked.

"I talked to my foster parents about adopting the twins, April, and Tyson." I said.

"Are you serious? Without my permission?" Phiona asked sternly.

"Yeah, but baby girl they've already met the family and everything. They're supposed to be picking them up today." I said.

"Oh, so leave me out of it?" Phiona asked.

"No, they wanted to meet you but you were at school at the moment. That's why I came here to take you back to Truman with me so that you can meet them." I explained.

"Jacob, I don't know what to say. What about my education?" Phiona asked.

"Love, we already have it all figured out." I said.

"This is too much." Phiona shook her head and stood up, beginning to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me Phiona! Just face it, you're scared." I said.

"Scared of what Jacob!?" Phiona yelled.

"Of change!" I exclaimed. She stood speechless. I walked towards her. "We can get through this Phiona, everything is going to turn out okay. I made a promise and I don't want to break it especially because I'm still in love with you." I explained.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Phiona asked.

"Take me back." I said.

"How do I do that when I can't even think straight at the moment?" Phiona asked.