"The late ass queen has finally arrived." "Watch it Bo. I can still kick your ass." I say once i saw Bo point to me. "Oh relax Korra let's get going before Tenzin kicks both of our ass'." Bolin said before running out the door to join Mako. The drive there felt some what uncomfortable. Mostly because i feel like ugh i don't know but i can feel something. When we got to the school it was already 8:40 and me and the brothers sprinted to the front office. "I won. Oh yeah in your face Bolin." I say once i reach the doors that say 'FRONT OFFICE'. "Shut up." "Make me." I challenged sticking my tounge out at him. "Gladly." Bolin got into wrestling position and tried to jump at me but the door opened to see one of Tenzin's friends Lin Befiong and her sister Suyin.

"Hey Lin. Hey Miss.Befiong." Me and the boys said in unison. "Hey kids long time no see." Suyin said hugging the boys and i. "Hey kids." Lin's voice said and she sounded like she was in a bad mood. "Ooo can all three of us get the same classes." Bolin and i said in unison unknowingly thinking that it might work. "Fine. But don't screw around in my school." Lin proclaimed until she was elbowed in her ribs by Suyin. "I mean our school." Fixing herself Lin went in her and Suyin's office to collect our schedules.

"Before you go i think it's best to get a guide to show you around. I kindly suggest that my daughter Opal should do so." Suyin stated before going into the office to call her daughter. "Opal Befiong please report to the front office." After hearing that i hear a faint thud. I turn around and see that Opal ran into Bolin. Mako and i started laughing to the point we couldn't breath. The reason we were both laughing is because we saw bolin bushing and stuttering on his words.

"Hey Opal you should do that more often." "Oh shut up Korra. Anyways sorry er..." She said looking at Bolin. "Bolin and this is my brother Mako." He stated and i just shook my head until i heard the door open revealing the other two Befiongs. "Okay you three here are your schedules and Opal will show you around." Suyin handed us our papers and we took our leave saying bye of course. Our schedule:

First/Second Period
Mrs.Moon
Math

Third/ Fourth Period
Mr.Moon
Science

Fifth/Sixth Period
Mr.Johnson
History

Seventh/Eighth Period
Mrs.Johnson
Drama

Ninth/Tenth Period
Mr.Noatak
Gym.

"Welp we're here guys. Ugh math." I say before walking into the classroom. I wasn't at all surprised to see Zhu Li Varricks wife standing infront of the classroom. "Hey." I walked to her and gave her a hug. Everyone gasped. "Hey Korra how are you?" "I'm doing good still bummed about not being at your wedding because of the tour." I say woth a small hint of pain in my voice. "Korra i have told you its fine but maybe you should introduce yourselves to the class." She said turning her attention back to the class.

"Everyone this is Kor-," "Omg Korra. No way." I turned to see Asami walk through the door with two other girls. I made my way to her and gave her a friendly hug. Again i heard everyone gasp. "Hey Asami." I say before going back to my spot in between Bolin and Mako. "Hiya guys as you know my name is Korra Avatar Walters. And these are my best friends Mako and Bolin. We are originally from Hawaii but we soon moved to Los Angles, California. We have been there ever since until this summer since we moved out here so yeah. What else am i forgetting oh yeah i am a proud lesbian and if you don't like it. Deal with it." After i was done Bolin went next then soon after Mako went. "Okay Korra since you know Asami and there is three seats left will you guys sit behind here and her sisters?" Me and the boys nodded and head for the back of the class. "Wassup 'Sami?" I say making sure i was sitting directly behind her. "What up Kor?" She said giving me a high-five. After the long and painful classes it was lunch time.