I closed my eyes but for the life of me I could not picture anyone. “So what do we have to inventory?” I finally asked. Needing something else to occupy my mind.

“Well I picked up all the utilities for the bathroom, cleaning supplies. Stuff for the kitchen, all the odds and ends we needed to get back in business. I got Sam’s Club and other retailers to donate almost everything.” She smiled triumphantly. She was so smart, yet all the family thought she was a spoiled brat. I guess she was kind of one growing up. But she is now a mature woman.

Just as I said that she hopped off the truck and fell on her ass. Well mature but uncoordinated. I thought as I laughed and picked her up. “I meant to do that.” She said as she walked away.

Liam’s POV

I got roped into taking Haley to Mia. I was able to sleep some, so I felt more refreshed at least. When we got there, I was left stunned. Damn this fucking girl seems to get hotter and hotter every time I see her. She cocked her hip and looked at Hayley. “Damn woman took you long enough.”

Then she glared at me “You staying to help, or are you leaving us to do the entire grunt work?”

I sighed, she dislike me so much. “I can stay and help. What do you need?”

“Well I was unloading while Blake is inside putting things in the room where they go. After that we will organize and inventory. What we brought and what we already had. So Haley can stay out here with me and you can go in with Blake.”

I roll my eyes, like that’s going to happen. If I know my sister, right about now she will complain the sun will give her wrinkles. “Um can I go inside to work? There’s too much sun out here.” I smiled, see I told you.

“Man you sound just like Blake. That’s fine go inside and he’ll tell you what to do.”

Blake’s POV

I was inside when I heard the car drive up. I looked out the window and saw this hot girl jump out. Man Mia so does know me. She was just what the doctor ordered. Fuck to bad she belonged to an almost doctor. I heard Mia tell her to come in and find me. I smirked as I positioned myself by the wall and raised my shirt so she could see my abs.