Day two

*The Creepypastas POV*
Jeff:hmm
Lj:hmmmm
Hoodie:hmmmmmm
Masky:hmmmmmmmmm
Toby:hmmmmmmmmmmmm
All: I GOT IT!

Slenders POV*
"Is it just me.... or are some of the pastas running to my office at the same time?" I questioned myself.
*DOOR SLAMS OPEN*
"It seems it was the 'or'.."
•Le sigh•
"What do you five need?"
"I H-AVE A-A *tick* IDEA O-O-OF HOW T-O GET TH-THE NEW MEM-MEMBER!!"
"SLENDY I ALSO HAVE A SPLENDID IDEA OF HOW TO RETRIEVE THEM!"
"Oh you guys are here..."
"HEY ASSHATS I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU ALL!"
"EVERYONE SHUTUP!"
•another sigh•
"Toby.."I said while making a hand gesture for him to speak
(Alright never mind I'm not going to do the stutter or ticks n cracks because it's going to annoy the hell outta me and it takes less time)
"Uhh I think that since we are kinda dead and immune to the disease that we could kill all the zombies in the area and since she has a giant group we can kill off the ones she dosent trust or like the ones she hates...."
"Good idea toby" I said
"Now what do you boys need?"I said turning toward the others"
"I had the same idea"
"Me too"
"Me three"
"Me four!"
"Alright we will have a meeting, Hoodie I will need you to find her go and prepare your things, the rest of you, gather the others and take bring them to the main room."
"Yes sir!" (They all said that)
*time skep by slendy in a tutu*
*my POV *third person*
As hoodie prepared to look for you slender man was talking to the rest of the pastas "I will need each of you to kill each infected in the area around her, once we have her and she accepts to stay with us she will decide who lives and dies in her group we will not kill anyone in her group." SlenderMan said.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING!! I have something planned but it will take a couple of days! I'm sorry I will do my best to entertain you all with bloopers in the meantime thank you for being patient;-;