Chapter 3

Madison:

The game was over, Warriors won.
My voice went sour from how much cheering ( mostly screaming ) I did. But it was totally worth it.

I was ready to exit, when the host told us that there's going to be a random pick between the audience to be STEPHEN CURRY'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!!

I was literally shaking, this was such a big opportunity and a great job position.

But it was all about luck.

I wasn't keeping big hopes, since the chances of me winning were 1 in a million.

I had nothing to loose so I gave it a shot.

I put my ticket in the jar, and patiently waited for the announcement. I was number 702.

Hannah was number 701. Hannah wasn't that excited because even if she won, she wouldn't get the job position since she already has a job that she loves.

About me? Oh, I was freaking out. This would be the best job ever. I'm sure I'd make a wonderful assistant.

They made us wait for a while, because they had to make sure that all the candidates were above 19 and didn't do illegal shit that would get Steph in danger.

I understand why they're doing this, I mean who wouldn't if you're picking a random stranger to be your personal assistant, know your address and your personal phone number?!

Afer waiting for what felt like, hours, they picked a ticket and were ready for the announcement.

" And the winner is..."- he began.
" Number 705!!!"

I don't rember being more dissapointed in my life. It was a very close one. 3 numbers away. Only 3.

Person number 705 stood up, proudly. It was this guy, who seemed like he was in his 30's.

He walked through the crowd in the middle of the court, just before realizing that there was a mistake.

" May I have your attention please!"- the whole stadium went silent. " There was a mistake during the reading. The actual winner is... Number 702!"

Everybody started cheering, while my whole world went spinning. It took me a couple of minutes to process what was happening. I won the job position? The STEPHEN CURRY'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT job position?

" May number 702 stand up to the middle of the stadium to get the reward?" - he said.

I did not stand up. I don't know why, but I just didn't. It felt like a dream, and everything went silent.

" I repeat, number 702?!" - he repeated.

Hannah shooked me, telling me to go.

And that's what I did. I stood up, walked to the middle of the stadium, where the host and Steph were waiting. I was literally shaking.

Steph gave me a hug, and so did the host. I was so excited, that my face went emotion-less.

They gave me a list of things I had to do for Stephen as his assistant, along with his address and phone number.

They also made me sign some sort of contract. I was Stephen Curry's personal assistant, starting tomorrow...

There you go, chapter 3!!! I have so much exciting stuff planned for this book, and I will keep writing as long as I know that you guys enjoy reading. So please make sure to vote & comment. Love you!💕