[Part 19]

Colbys p.o.v
I hear a knock at the door. I get up immediately knowing it's Sam. Brennen sits on the couch silently waiting for me to open the door. As soon as I open the door, Sam smiles, and Brennen stands up.

I greet Sam with a hug, and move to the side allowing him to come in. Sam stands there awkwardly waiting for me to introduce brennen. I sigh happily then begin to speak. "So..."I day before continuing. "Sam, this is Brennen, Brennen this is sam" I say. I stop speaking nervously waiting for them to speak. "H-hi" Sam says quietly.

Brennen widens his eyes for a split second. I know, I felt the same way when I heard Sam's voice. It isn't that squeaky but it's a lot higher than me and Brennen. "Hi" Brennen says after a split second. They shake hands and silently sit down on the couch. "So" Brennen starts. "Who was that person you said you liked?" He says. "Um" Sam says adjusting a bit more. He points his eyes my direction and Brennen seems to catch on. "Ohhhh" Brennen laughs and so does Sam. It took me a second to figure out what was going on.

I decide to bring something up. "Oh wait, did I tell you that time where Brennen said his dog kobe makes him horny if he licks his hand for a long while" I say trying my hardest not to laugh. Brennen starts cracking up as soon as he hears me say that. Sam laughs too. I realize, he isn't scared of Brennen anymore. "Anyways" I say trying to catch my breath. "Why were you scared of brennen" I ask. "Well" he starts. "I mean look at him, he's RIPPED" he laughs. "I thought he was gonna like beat me up if I did something wrong, it makes sense you're his best friend" he says smiling.  Brennen laughs even more.