Suddenly the woman turned, lunging at you with full force as she ran towards you, that insane smile on her features stretching from ear to ear as she was only a few inches away from you. In fear you fell down, shaking and choking back tears as she paused. The chains having reached their limits and now were unable to let her go any further.

She bends down on herself, chuckling at how easy it had been to show the exact opposite of your words to you. Your fear of her still very much there, and from what she could tell... it had been making quite the impression on you.

"Haha..." She collected herself, a single purple hue looking at you. "Looks like your words hold no meaning... though... this wasn't about me in the first place, now was it, little girl?"

Your eyes narrowed and you turned away and looked towards the door once more. Feet itching to move and get out of here this instant. "T-this was a mistake..."

You moved towards it, but her voice called out to you once more. " I know why you are here... it's rather obvious!"

"You don't know anything about me!"

She sighed, seeing you had at least stopped moving... meaning you were listening.

"You thought that confronting me and getting over your fear of me... would make it easier to face him, right?"

Your eyes widened and your fists balled together. Your own hues of (eye color) looking back to see her sitting once more on the small bed she had been allowed to have. Your eyes angry and unable to process that it had really been that easy to read your underlying motives.

"I had a daughter once..." She mumbled behind her locks and chains. "... and a husband too. But, like most mistakes in my life... I didn't do or say the things I should have when I needed to. My husband passed away and I was forced to say goodbye to my daughter before I even got to truly meet her. Now as a result... I have much that's left unsaid. And I'll never be able to say them to either.

Lost in the endless skyline of time... much like my own sanity."

"And what does this have to do with me?" Your eyes narrowed, not interested in her little sob story.

"Whatever you wish it to be..." She laughed, looking at you with the first look of clarification and calmness you had seen from her. "But if it was me... I'd find the person I've been longing for and leave no thought, emotion, or feeling unsaid."

You nodded slowly turning around once more and this time calmly walking towards the door. With one hand on the knob, you paused looking back at her with a look now unreadable to the woman who had always been two steps ahead of you until this timeline.

"I don't think I can ever forgive you for what you did to me and my friends... but-" You sucked in another breath. "I'm sorry about your husband. And I hope your daughter is okay... as someone who never knew her own biological parents... I know what it's like to long to know them. I hope... she's okay and is happy."

"I do too... and even now... I hope that maybe one day... I'll be able to meet her just once."

The door opened up to the hallway and you walked out. The door closing and putting an end to this chapter. Never to be thought about or mentioned again. All that remained now would be to open the next door that was beginning to shut. The red and white-haired male behind it trying to force it closed for your sake.

But you would not let him... at least not until you said your piece to him. And as strange as it was to be taking advice from the woman who had haunted you for timelines equal to years... you had to admit... she had a point.

Exiting the psych ward, you were not paying much attention as you went, turning down a hallway towards the recovery room. However, you paused as a figure next to you dropped a small object. Her arms looking a bit full, and thus having dropped this piece of jewelry by accident.