But then again... a nurse carrying a clipboard might be enough of a reason for them to let you in without giving you a second glance. And as such, you decided to put your plan into action and do your best.

No one paid much attention to you and you couldn't believe you had made it all the way down to the psych ward with only a little girl having given you a stare longer than two seconds. But here you were... looking down the hallway where two pros were standing outside talking amongst themselves.

"All I'm saying is if the number one wants to leave us with babysitting duty-" A hero who looked like a rabbit complained to one who was holding back a giant pair of bird wings. "-he could have at least said please... or left some snacks? This blows..."

"Relax." The male replied, stretching his arms, his wings moving along as he did so. "Endeavor said that the results of this crazy's psych-eval will be done by tomorrow... and then tomorrow they can finally charge her with conspiracy to commit mass genocide or something along those lines. After that... she's going away for a long time and I can go back to doing nothing."

"God Hawks... you're the laziest hero of them all." The rabbit hero laughed. "How am I underneath you even?"

"I'm a people pleaser." He replied, flashing a smile.

A moment later he paused as he noticed you approaching. He held up a hand towards you, allowing your form to sink in. Hawks rose a brown, not entirely sure you looked old enough to be a nurse... or even a medical professional.

"You work here?" He asked, a smile crossing his lips. "You look more like a child doctor than a real one."

"Sir." You played the role. "I am a student intern. Much like how heroes have their student interns... hospitals are the same way. Now if you excuse me... I have one more test to run. And apparently, since the both of you seem so ready to leave... the sooner you let me into the room to do this, the sooner you can go back to doing actual hero work... yes?"

Hawks laughed awkwardly as Miruko punched him on the arm. "Let the girl do her damn job, Hawks!"

"Right right... sorry." He shrugged, opening the door for you.

"Thank you." You nodded to them both. "This won't take long."

The door closed behind you with a soft thud. And you sighed, pulling the mask down, with it scraping against your burn. You sucked in a breath quickly as the pain seeped into your skin. You couldn't wait for these minor ones to be healed in another for weeks. Until then... you'd keep sucking it up.

"I was wondering when you'd come to see me..." A voice called out to you from the other side of the room, the sounds of rattling echoing towards you. "Though... I will admit I'm curious what your reasoning might be."

Your eyes narrowed as a figure walked into the light, her arms bundled up in a straitjacket and her legs tied with a set of thin chains that were tied to the ground making it so she wouldn't be able to leave. Her smile growing as she realized it had indeed been the girl she had expected to see once more.

"It was so sad what happened to you... that boy you liked so much... harming you in such a way." She giggled. "And now you're here to blame me, aren't you?"

"No." You told her, watching as her eyes rose and fell suddenly having not expected your words. "I came here to look you in the eye and tell you that you have no power over me. I am no longer scared of you or what you are capable of."

She sighed, closing her eyes and facing away from you as you had spoken to her. Her figure still and silent in the room. Your breathing being the only sound you could pick up on at this moment.