THREE¿

Cameron POV-
It's been a few days since I was at the boys' house. I haven't talked to Elom yet, he asked me what was wrong before I left and all I said was that I needed to be home. He's texted me since then and so have the other boys, I haven't answered. I don't really want to explain to him, or the other boys, about what happened. My phone ringing pulls me out of my thoughts, I look at the lit up screen and see his name. "Elom💗" I pick up my phone and slowly swipe right to answer the call. "Cameron?" he has a sense of worry and relief, "Hey Elom," I say with my voice sounded very weak and hoarse since I haven't spoken to anyone in days. "Cam, are you ok?"
"I'm ok. Elom can I come over please?" I said with my voice cracking while trying to keep myself together.
"Cameron, please don't cry. I'll have Zion bring me and get you from your house. Ok?"
"Ok," I said shaking my head even though he couldn't see.
"I'll be there in 5 minutes. Do you want me to stay on the phone?" Elom asks trying to see if I needed him.
"No, I'll be fine. See you in 5." was the how I answered before hearing and 'ok, bye' from Elom. I went up to my room to change. I put on a hoodie and shorts, and put my hair into a very messy bun. I slipped on some vans and waited for Elom and Zion. When I saw them pull up, I grabbed my purse and left. I texted my mom and told her I was gonna spend the day with the boys. I locked the door to my house and walked to the car. As I'm walking toward the car, I noticed there were more than two people in the car. When I opened the door, I saw all the boys in the front two seats and the whole first row. I looked farther back and saw Elom when our eyes met, I lit up instantly and I felt like nothing ever happened. Nick got out of his seat to lift it so I could get into the back row with Elom. I explained the story to the boys and how the guy I introduced as my 'dad' was actually my stepdad. They said that they understood and that everything was ok. We all decided to go out to dinner, the place was 40 minutes away so we all started to belt out lyrics to songs. After a while, I got tired and stopped singing.
***** TIME SKIP ******
"Cam. Cameron" I faintly heard Elom say while shaking me. "Hmm?" I hummed too tired to talk, "We're here." he spoke with a little smile. I nodded my head as I got up and out of the car to walk in the restaurant with Elom and the guys. Once we got in, one side of the table there was me then Elom, Nick. On the other side, there was Zion and Austin, while Edwin and Brandon sat at the two ends of the table. We ordered our food and started to play 'Never Have I Ever' since the restaurant is crowded and we know it will take a long time for our food to come back. Since Elom is only 15 and I'm only 14, the boys take it down (not that much) with the questions. Each person starts with 10 fingers and whoever has zero first loses. The questions start off easy like 'Never have I ever cheated on a test?' or 'Never have I ever kissed with someone?' to which I end up with nine fingers while everyone else has eight. "You've never  kissed someone?" Brandon asked me looking shocked, "Nope, and if I'm being honest I've never had a boyfriend before." All the boys look shocked, Elom especially "But I- how?" he stared at me until I answered. "What do you mean 'how'? No one has ever liked me that I know of, and anytime I've liked someone I never said anything" I explained shrugging my shoulders looking as if I didn't care, and to be honest. I don't. I've never really liked anyone, especially not to the point where I would tell them because I never saw it going anywhere. Our waitress coming over to our table is what snaps me out of my thoughts. We all have conversations while we're eating, Elom and I are talking about video games. While we're talking I keep seeing Austin and Zion look over at us and then whisper something to each other. I don't really worry about it though. I mean, It Austin and Z what else do you expect? We finished eating, paid the check and all went to the boys' house. It was still early in the day but we all decided to just stay in the living room and watch Netflix. The boys got snacks while Elom and I ran upstairs to get the blankets. "Hey," I grabbed his arm and stopped him from walking farther. "Thank you for calling me and texting me everyday even though I never answered. And thanks for helping me earlier." He smiled a little while listening to what I said. "No problem, and thank you for telling us. I know how hard it must have been." was his replied and after I smiled wide and gave him a hug. "GUYS HURRY UP OR WE'RE STARTING WITHOUT YOU" Nick yelled from downstairs. We looked at eachother and laughed while walking to get the blankets and later running downstairs.

A/N: This is the longest chapter I've written so you've been blessed. Jk, this book is trash. But anyway I hoped this chapter was good. Comment if you want? and Vote?