TWO¿

It's been about a week since I exchanged numbers with the boys, and Elom and I have talked all the time. We all agreed to go to the movies today to see "The First Purge." I met the boys at the theater and we all sat together. We got there early to get good seats so we had a lot of time before the movie started. "Elom and Cam, can you guys go get the snacks?" Nick looked over and asked us. I looked over at Elom and he raised his eyebrow and i just shrugged, "Yea, what do you guys want?" Elom asked all of the boys. We got their 'orders', grabbed the money from Nick, and went out to the snack counter. Once we got back and passed out all of the snacks, the movie started.
******TIME SKIP******
After driving back to the house, I talked to the boys for a while and ended up falling asleep on the couch.
***************************************
"No!" my dad yelled at my mom, "We're leaving and not coming back!" my mother retaliated to my dad. I was sitting on the stairs, while watching everything happen. I heard a loud sound and heard my mom scream. I ran downstairs and saw my mom holding the side of her face, "What is wrong with you?!?" I yelled at my dad seeing what he did to my mother. This isn't the first time he's done this, and it definitely won't be the last if we don't leave soon. He looked at me with an aggressive look, and then for the first time, my dad pushed me. "Never speak to me like that again!" he yelled at me. My mom jumped for him but managed to keep her back. None of this behavior is rare for my dad, he's done all of this before, just never touched me. "You too are worthless anyways, I don't need you in my life." My dad said in his cocky tone that he's become great at using. "You're right, you don't need us in your life because we are the worthless ones. Not the one who cheats on his wife and abuses her. Not the one who helps with no bills because he spends all of it on alcohol and gets drunk until he passes out." I answered back, sarcasm and anger lace my voice. My dad got angry, he was now walking over to me. Once he got close enough, he slapped me across my face. I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping someone would hear.
***************************************
Elom's POV-
All the other guys went upstairs to their rooms, while i stayed downstairs. Cam was asleep on the couch and I was sitting in a chair on my phone. Out of nowhere, Cameron screamed and woke up. Even though she was awake, she stayed on the couch, wrapped her arms around herself and started crying. I rushed over to the couch to see what was wrong, I tapped her leg, and when I did she jumped. She looked up and once she realized it was me, she let up and moved over closer to me. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her trying my best to comfort her. She started to calm down, but still stayed in her same spot. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she needed to go home. She thanked me, gave me a hug, and walked out of the house.

A/N: Did you guy like this chapter??