truth or dare [SnK!various x reader]

warning: violence , gore and strong lenguage.

( guys, im going to make this fanfiction based on my personality if it doesn't fit yours comment about how your personality is and i'll be glad to make one for you!)

"good morning guys!" I said while i sat at the table where my friends were.

"hey [name] sit beside me" a certain horse face said.

I walked to the seat next to jean and placed my food in the table.

" guys i was wondering does any of you have a crush?" sasha said out of nowhere.

"where did that  came from sasha?" eren asked with a blush covering his cheeks.

"well, i want to play a game." sasha whispered under her breath not sure of what we would say.

"i'm on it" jean said.

------------ time skip-----------

"sooo what is the game about?" I asked with a really, REALLY bad feeling

"truth or dare" sasha answered with a rather excited tone.

shitshitshitshitshit i knew i should have said no.

"how do you play?" marco asked with a innocent tone. (yeah my baby is alive, deal with it.)

" well basically someone asks truth or dare to whoever the person wants and that person has to choose between truth:answer ANY question the person asks or dare: do anything the person makes you do, not backing up or else you  drink water from the toilets" sasha shouted loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

 drink water from the toilets" sasha shouted loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"geez sasha calm down corporal might hear us" connie said

"alright i take the first turn since it was MY idea to play" sasha said glancing at eren who was talking to mikasa.

"Eren! truth or dare?" sasha said taking eren for surprise.

"uhm truth!" the poor boy said. 

"who is your crush?" sasha asked.

"sasha! i'm not telling you who my crush is!" eren quickly replied.

"oh, so you prefer to drink water from the toilets!" sasha replied back.

"fine, my crush is [name]" eren said giving up.

oh dear god i wasn't expecting that... what am i gonna do?

"oh really?! what do you think [name]?" mikasa asked.

oh im so fucked up... damn you mikasa! ;-;

(sorry for grammar mistakes, if you could comment below or like my post it would be great! i love you all! bye :D)