Monster Tom x Tord

(So in this, the end never happened.)
Here you go GunL0ver_Spirit))
Tord's POV.
I was sitting on the couch with Edd and Matt. Tom, who I like to call Jehovah's witness, is not with us. He is hiding in his room. I was on my phone while Edd and Matt watched TV. We heard a few thumps and muffled sounds but thought Tom just dropped something. Edd got up with Matt and I looked up, raising a brow.
"Where are you two going? "
I asked.
"Me and Matt have to go to the store. You are staying here. Bye! "
Edd said, running out the door while dragging Matt with him. I sighed and the door shut. I was home with Tom, all by ourselves.... Oh boy. To be honest, I didn't mind being alone with Tom but he hates me. To tell the truth, I have a crush on the Jehovah's witness.

Tom's POV.
I had been hiding in my room alot lately but no one seemed to notice nor care. I sighed and walked to the body mirror I have, no, I didn't steal it from Matt, I actually bought it. I looked at the horns on my head, my animal looking ears, my long tail, and the purple splotches all over me. This is why I stayed hidden in my room. I knew everyone would freak or Tord would make front of me. My stomach flipped thinking of Tord being scared of me or making fun of me I felt a sharp pain through my body and cursed. I fell to the ground on all fours. I huffed and let out animal like noises since I couldn't speak, it was hard to at a time like this. I heard footsteps and a knock and than a voice, I immediately recognized the voice.

Tord POV.
I was hearing a lot of noises from Tom's room so I went to his door and knocked.
"Yo, Jehovah's witness, is everything ok? "
I asked. The only response was more animal noises, but quieter. Right when I was about to leave Tom screamed, he sounded in pain. I quickly opened his door and froze in shock of what I saw.

Tom POV.
Tord barged in and froze. I shrunk back and whimpered. I ran past Tord and put of the house. I ran to the woods. I didn't look back and breathed heavily.

(Sorry the POV are so short for some of it.)

Tord POV.
I finally snap out of my daze and realized Tom ran past me!
"Thomas wait! "
I shouted, running after him. He ran faster than normal but I still kept up. But he ran even faster and I soon lost him. I started calling for him.

Tom POV.
I can't go back, not now. Tord knows and will probably tell Edd and Matt I'm a monster. I siin lost him and slowed down. I knew I was lost and needed to find a new home. I heard leaves move and perked up. I sniffed but didn't smell anything familiar. Suddenly pain came from my side and I yelped and howled in pain, falling to the ground. Someone put their foot on me and pushed down on the wound a little, which caused me to yelp and howl again. I closed my eyes as the gun was put to my head.

Tord POV.
I heard yelping and howling and ran to the noise. I gasped when I saw a hunter put a gun to an injured Tom's head. He only closed his eyes! Well, he really couldn't do much. I quickly pushed the hunter away and shot him with my gun. He layed dead on the ground. I turned to Tom and picked him up. He whimpered and held his side where he was shot. I started running home.

-Timeskip cause I'm lazy. -

Still Tord POV.
I entered the house and walked passed an surprised but worried Edd and Matt. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I wrapped Tom's side and looked up at him. He had fallen asleep, so I could look at him better. He was a mess. I sighed and sat him on my bed. I waited for him to wake.

-another Timeskip cause I don't know what else to put-

Tom POV.
I groaned softly and opened my eyes slightly. I looked around and spotted Tord, looking at me with a small smile but a worried look. My ears folded back. Tord rubbed my arm softly.
"How do you feel? "
He asked.
"Mmngh.... My side really hurts. "
I said. He nodded. We sat in silence which was really uncomfortable. He must have saw and coughed a little.
"Thomas, I need to tell ypu something. "
My heart started racing. I was scared.
"W-what? "
I stuttered, which made him grow nervous.
"Tom.... I love you. "
My eyes widened when he kissed me. Soon I melted into the kiss and kissed back. After that we snuggled and watched movies.

The end~~~