Chapter 5

I was woken up by my manager Somin at 5am who told me that we'll start recording today. I'm a bit hyped because I want to listen to the final version of the songs I and Yoonji produced.

I already feel very comfy with recording because I covered a lot of song with some Sunbaenims during my trainee time and they gave me tips how to improve my vocals and raps, how to switch the tone and more.

Our titletrack 'New Life' is a song with soulful lyrics about our new life as idols and about what we went through during our trainee days.

It's a perfect mix of the tuneful vocals of Heejin, Amanda (Saitō), Jimin and Dali and the fast and strong raps of Yuna, Yoonji and me.

I am proud of what Yoonji and I produced. The lyrics are perfect for a debut and the rhythm harmonizes perfectly with the lyrics.

I put on one of Marks hoodies he left here, a black jeans and my favorite sneakers. I went out of my room to wake up the others, but no one was home.

I tried to call Yoonji, but she didn't answer. I get nervous and called Nayeon, one of our managers and told her what happened.
She told Minho to call them again and she told me to come to the SM Building.

I quickly grabbed my mask and cap and walked to the Building. It was quite early so I couldn't see everything that clearly.
I plugged in my headphones and listened to the demo version of our debut album and rapped my parts nearly perfect. I want to change something, but I don't know what...

I arrived at the SM Building and searched for my members or managers. I looked around and found them at the elevators. I ran to my best friends and hugged them a bit too much.

"Oh my god, where were you?" I asked them in English and waited for an answer.

"We six wanted to do breakfast for you-", Heejin started and get interrupted by Yoonji: "actually, I wanted to sleep, but Saitō and Dali forced me to do it" "Nobody cares Yoonji. Well, we wanted to do breakfast for you because we want to thank you for everything you have done for us since we knew that we will be a group and you worked so hard since you produced nearly everything, the songs, the rhythm and the dance, too. You are so dedicated and the best leader, even if we aren't even debuted. We know how much you love British breakfast so we needed to buy everything we needed. We didn't know that we'll start recording the songs today so we thought you'll sleep. You called Yoonji, but she had her phone on silent. We are sorry, Unnie!", Heejin continued and you embraced them. "Oh my god, you are so cute! It's okay. I love you, my cuties" I answered nearly to cry.

--------
I thought, this ff needs a bit of drama in the beginning... that's why I'm here man!
Are you as excited as me for the first NCT Dream ot7 comeback? 😍❤
I'm in love with Jaemin's haircolor!
Enough fangirling! I hope you enjoyed it and see you soon ♡