Chapter 14

Second POV:

"Ouch!"

"Hold still!"

"That hurt!"

"It wouldn't hurt if you stopped moving!" You both stare at each other... Till Iwaizumi gives up and lets you clean up his remaining wounds. "I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't go and got yourself in that stupid fight..."

"Oh come on, are you still mad about that?" He asks, yes he got into that fight, but he didn't think it would upset you that much.

"It's not the fight that I'm mad about..." You caress his face after finishing the cleanup, and you keep staring at the wound under his eye. "What would you have done if that wound caused you eyesight issues... You won't be able to play Volleyball anymore..." You switch to the wound next to his lips.

"I didn't think of it that way, sorry to worry you." He rests his hand on yours.

"Don't get me wrong! I'm grateful that you fought for me, but you are just as important to me as I am to you."

"I know, I promised you. No more fights." He leans towards you and rests his forehead on yours. Both of you take a few seconds to enjoy the moment before you pull back and kiss his wounds right next to his lips to make all better.

"There! That should heal it!"

"Oh really? Well, this will heal you!" He tackles you and starts tickling you in the most sensitive areas!

You came close to dying from lack of breath, but you ended up in his strong arms, and that made it worth it.

At the end of the day, you arrive home and change to your PJs and sit around with your parents in the living room. Lately, you have been busy with school work and hanging out with your athletic boyfriend that you hadn't found time to sit with your parents and have some quality family time.

"Hey, sweetie! How was your day?" Your mom asks as she is watching a movie with your dad sitting on the other side of the sofa.

"Long!" You flop on the couch in between her and your dad tired after this hectic day. "Thank god tomorrow is the weekend."

"Ah! Speaking of the weekend, how is that cute boyfriend of yours?" She wiggles her eyebrows as she asks about Iwaizumi which makes your dad shake his head at how his wife is acting.

"Eh? He's fine, what does he have to do with the weekend?"

"I was thinking of inviting him out to dinner with us this weekend. You know, get to know him better? Right Honey?"

"Sure thing sweetie, I'll get to know the guy my little girl is going out with."

"Really? You guys want to go out with him?" You are excited about this! If your parents get to know him and like him, then it is settled! All that's left is for the future to lead you two to a happy ending!

"Yes, why not? Is he ok with this week.." But you remembered something significant... Something your parents can't know.

"NO!" The sudden scream made your parents jump. One minute you were happy about the dinner, the next you were yelling no. "I mean... Uuuuh... HE'S BUSY! YES!"

"Ok... We are right here; you don't need to yell it." Your mom is the one that usually does all the talking, your dad just listens and follows her lead.

"Sorry, I'll talk to him. Waah!" You fake yawn! "I'm tired; I'll head to bed. Goodnight!" And you head to your room. You have someone to inform about this plan that is happening next week.

"What do you think she's hiding?" Your mom...

"Why didn't you just ask her...?"

"What? That's not fun! Pshh!" You have some weird parents...