Chapter 5

After Science was Spanish. Bryan had insisted we take this class, dont ask me why. We got in the classroom and had barely sat down when the secretary said over the intercom,

"Schuyler Walker please come to the office. Schuyler Walker please come to the office."

Bryan got permission to come with me from the teacher. We walked down the hall to the office and when we got in there the secretary, whose name is Mrs. Macdowell I think, said to go into the principals office.

I walked in with Bryan following me. I saw the principle siting behind her desk. She was an older lady with short blonde hair. She wore a little bit of make up. Just mascara and a little bit of eyeshadow that was a natural color. She was kinda pretty for an lady her age. She had a kind face, but you could tell that she could be strict when she needed to be. On the front of her desk she had a plaque stating her name, Mrs.

"Hello Schuyler. Is this Your brother?" she asked.

"Yeah, thats me. My name's Bryan." he replied.

"Hi. Nice to meet you both. So we have a bit of a problem. Schuyler, your Spanish teacher has demanded that you be transfered out of her class."

I just looked at her confused. Then to to Bryan, keeping my expression the same, so he knew that i had no idea why the principle was telling us this.

"Why exactly?" Bryan asked.

"Well, the teacher said it was for obvious reasons..."  She replied.

"Well they're not very obvious, obviously!" Bryan said, getting kind of cranky.

"Well the fact that she doesn't talk, she doesn't need to take a foriegn language class." She replied.

"So? Doesn't she deserve a chance to be a normal student?" Bryan asked, getting even more cranky."

"The teacher doesn't want her in the class, because he said  because she is mute by choice shs is not allowed to be in the class. You, Brian can stay, but I'm afraid Schuyler will have to switch classes." She responded acting as if I wasn't even there.

"Fine." Bryan said not looking very happy. "What other classes are there?"

“I am really sorry for the inconvenience.” She said with a look of sympathy on her face.

"What other classes are there?"

"There's P.E. or Art." Mrs. Macdowell replied.

Bryan looked at me. I sucked at drawing so I guess it will half to be P.E.

"P.E. Right Schuyler?" Bryan looked at me to make sure. I just nodded.

And thats how I ended up in a different class without Bryan. And let me tell you, just by walking in the door, I could tell it was going to be horrible.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know it has been FOREVER since i have uploaded but.. lets face it.. I'm lazy. and I got a new laptop but my parents said I couldn't have it until I cleaned my room. And my room is a friggin disaster. Lol. but I have it moslty clean!

Anyways, thanks for reading.. and I will try to uplaod soon!

EVRYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY.

I have decided that I am going to put a little quote or saying at the end of every one of my chapters (starting now).

I love you! (because you read my book. and deal with my weirdness.)

Bye! (: