Inari's Story - Sasuke's Story - Reina's Story

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"If only I could make that dream reality, to see why everyone hates me... I just want to understand.. It looks like I won't ever know, I might as well get used to it..." I mumbled, bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. "Get used to this life of mine.."

"Not everyone hates you." A voice said from behind me.

I jumped and spun around with a glare. He heard me...!

"What do you want, Uchiha? I thought I said not to come up here unless you had something important." I spat and turned away from him.

He sighed, "It is important, it's about you." He said, now sitting beside me.

My body tensed at the sudden intrusion in my bubble. "How so?" I muttered, managing to calm my body down.

"Like I said before, not everyone hates you." Sasuke said, speaking much more than I'm used to him speaking. "I know that Naruto doesn't hate you, neither do Kakashi and Iruka. Even I don't hate you, actually.. Your interest me."

I rose an eyebrow at Sasuke. Why was he talking to me of all people, and he was talking a lot unlike him saying 'Hn' all the time.

"What's so interesting about me, besides that I'm a cold hearted freak." I asked, curious to what his answer would be.

Sasuke smirked. "It's rather obvious. You don't fangirl over me like all the others girl, you don't treat me with much respect either." He chuckled, "All I can say is you're different in a good way, you're someone I could get used to."

I smiled faintly, "Why would I fangirl over a guy who has his hair shaped like a duck's rear end? That's just embarrassing." I laughed. "But thanks, it's nice to know someone likes that I'm different.. Oh, and just to let you know. You're not half bad Sasuke, if we talk more every now and then I just might hold an 'interest' in you as well." I said.

"Do you really need to bring up my hair in this conversation?" Sasuke asked, irked. Then he smirked. "I'd like to see that happen, Reina."

Nodding in agreement, I stared up at the sky when a sudden question flew out my mouth without permission.

"Hey, Sasuke.. Why do you hate your brother so much anyways?" I asked.

Sasuke growled as he clenched his fists tightly. Wincing, I knew right away I hit a nerve.

"Oh, sorry. I shouldn't have asked such a personal question all of a sudden.." I apologized.

"My older brother killed my whole clan, our very own mother and father too. He was merciless, ruthless, not once did he turn back and look at what he'd done. He left me rotting away in pain, loneliness for the rest of my life. That all happened because I was weak, to young. There was nothing I could do to stop him in any way. He made me relive the murder, he laughed at me for being a weak, foolish child who could do nothing but cry. From that day on, I swore I would take vengeance on him, for our clan. I will kill him, I will bring back my clan, no matter what it takes..." Sasuke spat, glaring murderously at the ground.

'He's that serious about killing his brother?' I thought in slight horror. 'He would do anything just to kill his brother... That's not good, who knows what he could be planning to do!'.

"I'm sorry Sasuke, I didn't mean to bring back terrible memories. But just to let you know, revenge is never the right path to take. You will only be consumed in darkness and that darkness will overpower you till it takes over your mind, leaving you with nothing to think about but revenge. How will you ever achieve your goal when revenge has consumed you, well it's simple, you won't reach it. If you happened to take a different path than revenge, you'll most likely be able to achieve that goal. But, it's not my place to speak." I said, looking over at him.