We Have All Taken, language arts Lets Write Like We Have

I have one word for the wattpad community Grammer. Proper grammer is important for a great story. Enough said.

However there is an offence that might be worse than inproper grammer and its is ( drumroll please) text language. For example B4 instead of before. We speak english, not Scrabble. Example: I LOLed at ur joke but I had to leave the mall.so I.yelled c u l8ter. I personally dont LOL or LAMFO every few seconds and neither do most people so our characters should not do this either.

While we are on the subject of basic writing tools gone wrong presenting... Errors in capitilization.

This is kind of error is just painful to read. Some stories that have the potential to be great are destroyed by this one error, which happens to be one of the easiest errors to fix. Example: I went to the valley Fair mall and meet with Drew. drew is so cute And i love Him. Laugh all you want but I have seen this many times.

The same goes for punctuation

Also use a dictionary, I know this might come as the shock of the century but spell check is wrong as often as it is right.

I thinks thats it for now, but let me know if I missed anything important. Next we will.meet Mary.Sue.