Finn then walked towards- close to corner but not on the corner, CLOSE to the corner then sat down gently.

He looked peaceful, he was looking at the stars while he was sitting and it was windy.

I joined him, I walked towards him and sat next to him.

My eyes was locked looking at the stars, my eyes wouldn't look away. Some of them was fading while some of them was coming back.

Finn Wolfhard

Back then, I was trying so hard to find my kind of an ideal date. I thought taking a girl out on a fancy restaurant, buying her gucci would be the 'ideal' date for everybody, but no, it's not to me.

My ideal date? Is this. No people around, quiet, stars, lights, and of course- her,
Y/n Y/l/n. This was everything I need for a date- is this a date though? I'm the one that needs to tell her that, this IS a date.

"Y/n" I quietly said, he attention to the stars went to me and gave me a soft smile.

"Yeah?"

"Can I call this night, a date?" I quickly said, with no pauses. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped slightly.

Please say yes Y/n.

"Yes, you don't know how much I wanted to call this night a 'date' too." She added, what she said made me so happy, she likes things that are just simple.

I sighed in relief that she appreciated this night.

"You know Finn, I'm not those type of girls that need gucci or boujee places for a date. This date, is date that I didn't know that was ideal to me" She said, it made my heart warm and smile.

"I like you so much Y/n"

Those words slipped out of my mouth. I was saying those words in my mind but it seems like they want to get out of my mind and just tell her.

Her eyes widened while it was looking into my eyes. Her Y/e/c (your eye color) eyes was sprakling.

"Oh no, sorry Y/n but I have a girlfriend" I said sadly but I was pretending. I wanted to tease her.

Her eyes went sad and she looked hurt, wow seeing her like this, it felt like knives was stabbed on my heart.

"She's so so so beautiful, fun to hang out with, funny, adorable, gorgeous, perfect and just means the whole world to me" I said softly and smiling at her.

She was smiling but I can tell that she was faking it, she stopped looking at me and began to forward at the city lights and the stars.

She looks like she was about to cry, she started to bite her lip. She didn't want to let the tears fall down.

Cheer her up by saying the name.

"And that girl is-"

"Y/n Y/l/n"

I spit out and it made her quickly caught her attention to me.

She gave me a big and warm smile and it sent butterflies in my stomach wild. Her reaction is priceless.

She laid her head on my shoulders and started to get comfortable, we both just enjoyed what was happening.

"When I told you I liked you, I was lying"

"I already knew I love you"

I quietly confessed. She looked up at me and smiled.

We both were staring infront of us, the stars, the glowing stars.

"Going to Seattle, in Greyhound." I softly sang, she looked back up at me and chuckled.

"I missed school for this." She sang along-

"But it was worth it." She added and smiled.

I looked down to see her and she was looking deeply into my eyes and so was I.

I remembered what my friends said.

"Do the move!"

"Do the first move dude!"

And just dealed with it.

I slowly leaned in, straightened my lips and furrowing my eyebrows. She then stopped laying down on my head and leaned in too-

Wait.

"Wait, no more distractions, no more running away, no more crying, let's just enjoy it okay?" I quickly said, leaned away slowly.

She then giggled and nodded yes.

"Yes, no more distractions" She said.

"Good to know"

Y/n Y/l/n

He leaned in and-

His lips was placed into mine, his lips moved slightly into mine and I carefully followed. I placed my hands on his curls, slowly tangling it.

It was passionate.

My heart stopped momentarily, my stomach was like in fire. Shivers down my spine kept on coming. His hands on my waist, squeezing it gently.

No more backing out.

I was enjoying it.

He was enjoying it.

He then pulled out of the kiss and said-

"Finally, I've been wanting to do that for so long"

"I love you Y/n"

--------

OK OK

SHOUTOUT TO @-hippocampus BC I LITERALLY HAVE BEEN INSPIRED AND HAD ALOT OF IDEAS BC OF HER F.W IMAGINES BOOK

ITS SO GOOD LIKE U GUYS SHOULD READ IT.

WHEN I WAS WRITING THE KISSING PART, IT WAS DESCRIPTIVE BC OF HIM/HER OMGMGMGM

--

btw i hope yall like this chapter

u and him finally kissed lol

but how bout ur bf?

do u even care about him HAHAH

I LOVE YALL THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING THIS SKSK 💞💖💕😍❤💖💞😘😩