let me love you

JISUNG'S POV:
We had reached jeju island and we were in  our rooms. We all thought that it would be fun if we spend the night outside. So we all were getting dressed for the night

(Jisung's outfit for the night and without backback)I wore comfortable clothes

I wore comfortable clothes. As I got out of the room and went for the elevator. As the elevator door opened I entered but luck wasn't on my side...

MINHO'S POV :
I got out of my room and I saw the elevator and jisung was standing right in there my jisung was there and  luck was on my side.. I took this opportunity and as he saw me he was about to close the door but I entered luckily. But  my luck is not always on my side. The lift was going higher and I am really scared of  heights. And to add on to it the lift got stuck due to some technical disturbances. Jisung must have noticed it and asked if I was fine."I am really scared of heights.."I said. " l will just call someone to help us and everything would be fine just relax.. OK hyung." He said with concern. He is so cute even when he is concerned . No wonder I have fallen for him and by today's incident have fallen even more hard. I thought I could get closer to him so I tried talking to him. " um jisung I want to talk to you..."I said.
"Since we are stuck so yeah I guess I can talk..." jisung said." I just wanted to tell you what had happened that day... jisung I swear I was waiting for you but then that girl Kate appeared and just started kissing me and I was pushing her away but she won't budge. I swear jisung I know I have broken many hearts but I have changed.. please give me a chance to prove myself please give me a chance...... I swear I won't let you down I will not break your heart please jisung just 1 chance..." I said not realising I was sobbing. "Shhh...hyung don't cry please  you don't look good when you cry... Shhh. .. please do not cry ok I will give you a chance but please don't cry please..." jisung said. I wipped my tears and said thank you... and then added." But I am still scared of heights. So are we friends now.." " yup we are " he said cutely shooting another cupid arrow right into my heart..

Meanwhile with Felix and changbin....
Felix pov:
I was waiting for jisung when all of a sudden somebody wrapped his arms around me. I flinched and then he spoke" I am really very sorry sweetheart. I swear it won't happen again please forgive me baby.." he was none other than changbin and as I heard his voice I started  crying... "please let me go changbin hyung it's  really hard for me.. seeing you kissing her was of enough pain for me I can't handle anything anymore.please just let me go... " I begged him..

Changbin pov:
As I heard his words I felt stabbed I never realised my baby was so much hurt.. " I am so sorry baby I swear she was the one kissing me I had no idea and when I was about to push her you came and you saw and then didn't even give me a chance to explain myself... I swear Felix I only love you.. you are the reason I smile I laugh you are the one behind what I am  today.. please baby forgive me please give me a chance I won't break your Heart.. I will not let you down.. please come back to me my sunshine.  I will never let you go." I cried.. " Shhh don't cry it's OK I forgive you.. but promise me you won't break my heart.." he said. " I promise you I will never " I said. "Ok " he said. "That means we are back " I asked. "Yup I guess we are" he said cutely "so it means I can kiss you " I asked with puppy eyes." Yes you can but...." he was about to say something but I cut him off by kissing.. I swear I really missed his soft tender pink lips. The sweet taste of his lips I missed it so much... finally we are back and this time I will not let you go Lee Felix never..

JISUNG'S pov:
Minho hyung had calmed down and he had his head on my chest. Yes we were hugging each other. But I am glad that he has started changing.so when we got out of that lift it was already very late so I thought I should go back to my room. I was about to leave when Minho hyung caught my hand and pulled me making me hit his chest he smelled really good."No goodnight or goodnight hugs..."he asked. "Goodnight hyung and take care.." I said moving away a bit. I gave him a smile. Then he asked me if he could drop me to my room since were on the same floor. And I said yes. He walked me to my room and then suddenly he hugged me I hugged him back and then went to his room which was just next door.  As I entered the room I saw Felix and everyone talking to changbin so I also joined them. I felt comfortable talking to him. He then asked if he could call Minho hyung we all agreed but I said that I will call him first everyone was shocked but then I explained them. Then I heard a knock on the door and when I opened the door  Minho hyung was standing there. I asked him to come inside and then as he came in he got along with everyone.

MINHO'S POV :
When I went to Jisung's room I got along with everyone.i used to steal few glances of my baby. And really he looked so cute when he smiled. We never realised when we all had fallen asleep. In the morning when I woke up I felt something heavy on my arm and when I saw who it was I was really happy. My jisungie was sleeping on my arm and he looked like an angel so I thought of clicking his picture. As I did he stired in his sleep and pulled me down and then kept his head on my chest. I was really awed by his cute angelic actions. After sometime he woke up and started rubbing his eyes cutely.

JISUNG'S POV :
As I woke up I saw that I was lying on Minho hyung.. I saw him smiling and all of a sudden I had an urge of kissing him and I don't know what came upon me and I kissed him.

MINHO'S POV:
All of a sudden I felt something soft on my lips and then I saw it was jisung who was kissing me he was about to pull away when I pulled him and started kissing him back.he was taken off gaurd then I pulled away and then I took him to my room ."I am really sorry hyung I didn't mean to..."he said but I cut him off by kissing him again he was taken off gaurd. And then I said those three words "I love you jisung and I really want you to be mine.." I said .

JISUNG'S POV :
After I heard those words from his mouth I just hugged him and said unbelievable three words."love you too hyung and I would love to be yours. But you have to promise me that you will never let me go promise.

MINHO'S POV :
After hearing those words I felt really happy. Finally I have the person I  love the most in my arms. The most beautiful person on this earth is now my boyfriend then I gave him the necklace which I had thought of giving him. He was really surprised but then smiled brightly and said I love you again which made my day. Then he asked when we should tell the others and then came to a conclusion that today in fact right now we should tell them and when we opened the door we found that Woojin and chan were talking while cuddling and then even we joined them and the others joined us as well and then we all confesed then we all thought of going out. We all got dressed and then went out together.i am really happy I have the person I love the most in my arms. I am really in love with him I really love you han Jisung...

To be continued. ........