𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

Start from the beginning

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟽: 

if you want roleplay in pms, then don't hesitate to ask! i don't bite, and plus, you can ask me anything you want that you are curious about this roleplay book so please don't be shy. you can let out your true personality here, i love people who always so nice and kind to others! it makes me feel that everyone is so special and one of a kind!

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟾

using first and second pov is not really understandable, like if the scenario needs a side character and the side character has a first pov and your oc too, it will make me confuse if your using first pov by two persons is really confusing, and making my head hurt so please always use third person because third person is very understanding! and it feels like your the one narrating so it's awesome and understanding!

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟿

*aHeM* you can't just start the roleplay without my permission, because that's a little rude and it feels like you don't want me to explain what oc am i gonna use or something so it's not really nice, it's rUdE. so please say "may i?" and after i say yes, then you may start roleplaying. and oh! please don't ignore the little form i made at the bottom of the chapter, i sometimes find people doing that and just "may i?"

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷𝟶

if your getting tired on your one oc then no need to worry! you can make a three form so that you will not get bored or tired on your one form! and plus, having a female form and male form made by one person really makes me touched that you make a male form.

 ☼ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷𝟷

single and double roleplays are super fine! but if i have to choose one then i have to choose single roleplay, because roleplaying with just one makes my time faster to reply the others. hmm, double roleplay is okay but my time might get waste by some only oNe roleplay to think another words for another roleplay. it's okay if I don't have one, at least you're enjoying!

 ☼ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷𝟸

when i don't like your oc about you, i might gonna decline them because i am /really/ sure that when that oc is in in my roleplay book, there's something wrong about me having to roleplay with that oc. or it's hard to roleplay with. so *deep iNhAlE* i have rights to decline or accept your oc, so be careful on making a form.

 ☼ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷𝟹

ohohoho, there's a password hidden in the middle of some of these rules so pm me the password, i repeat, pm me. i don't want people cheating like looking through the comments if they see the password, they just messenge me the password and i thought that they read the rules so i wouldn't have to worry so please pm me the password.

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷𝟺

if you're not comfortable with smut (for me, i seriously am uncomfortable doing a smut scene) then please ask me, you don't need to force yourself to say yes to smut just so that i can also enjoy it writing it well then you're wrong. i'm uncomfortable replying you with a smut part (kinda) but if you want smut then i'll gladly do that for you, but we we're gonna do it in pms because i have joined bts roleplays and they said that wattpad remove them and me, being really scared that this roleplay might also removed by wattpad so the smut will be taking to the pms.

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷𝟼: 

well, fantasy ocs (means that in real life, they don't have those kinds of people.) are not really my type because it makes them fantasy. does that sentence of "fantasy ocs" makes you confused? well, i'll gladly let myself explain it to you! you see, fantasy ocs is like that you made, like.

examples of fantasy ocs: the name is andrea isabelle, and her race is american and she was born in america but is dating kim namjoon. (even though kim namjoon can speak english, that is still fantasy ocs because you can't just make kim namjoon speak english /everyday/. he might speaking in english now and forget about korean language just for you.)

examples of true ocs: the name is jihoon jan, his race is korean, and he was born in busan, south korea and dates jeon jungkook.

or...

the name is wendy anderson, her race is american and she was born in american. she stay in south korea for years until she was in her 20's and is now dating park jimin. (this is also a true ocs because yes you're race is american but you stayed in south korea for years and of course, you learn korean language so it's possible to date park jimin.)

so please make your oc real.

𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚?

𝙮𝙚𝙨? 𝙊𝙍 𝙣𝙤?