36

As soon as Changbin reached the doorstep, he opened the door wide, stomping his feet as his tears still fell like heavy rain and his breathe hitching. He closed the door roughly that called all the attention of all the boys present in the living room.

Changbin was to pass by the flat when Hyunjin grabbed his wrist tightly and asked.

"So, did Felix tell you?" Hyunjin questioned with wide eyes, the other guys behind the tall him.

Changbin rolled his eyes unamused and he looked up at him, his crying face evident that made all the boys' system suddenly fill with worry and concern and that clicked the others to bombard him with questions if he was okay, but no, he clearly wasn't.

"Tell what?" Changbin remarked, not excepting for an answer. "That he has a boyfriend?" He asked sarcastically as if it was the most obvious thing to be, a scoff resonating from the back of his throat. "Yes. Yes, he fucking did," Changbin spat with venom in his words, his chuckle afterwards were laced with bitterness and emptiness.

That statement along made all the boys fell silent and their mouths ajar. Changbin didn't waste any more time to hold back his pending tears for any longer. He rolled his eyes and quickly stormed of into his room, slamming the door harshly which caused the boys to flinch.

He let his body fall to his bed that felt cold when it never was. He closed his eyes momentarily, emptying his mind for a second but only hurt took over.

The one thing Changbin was afraid to receive was

Rejection.

And it did happen. He should have seen this coming. Not just that, he should've known first about his relationship. But no, he blinded himself from all of it because he was afraid the truth.

His little fondness of him wasn't mere infatuation, it was real genuine romantic love. The feeling that he just wants to kiss him, to hug him, to have him for ever and the feeling of want to be also loved back.

But at the moment he heard those words, his heart shattered, his whole damn little world around Felix fell apart like a church that got shook down by a massive earthquake, leaving a heavy aftershock. A very heavy one and he wondered if he could ever survive from it. Changbin tried to blink the tears away but it just dared to fall. His eyes were dull and showed no interest, puffy and red and messed up, like carrying a shit ton of rocks. His face was blotchy and pale, like it would begin to brittle down if touched and his perfectly tall nose was starting to hurt by sniffing too much.

He painfully sat up and looked outside the window. The weather was perfectly great. The clouds formed nicely, the sun shone but did not give off as much heat as only a slight glimpse of the sun's setting form was shown, and everything's just perfect. Like Felix. But unlike him.

Changbin started to cry again as his name came through his mind again because truth be told, he loved the younger too much- loves him too fucking much.

_

Felix opened the door more harshly than he didn't intend to, making it hit the wall. He winced at the piercing blast but casted it aside and he screamed Changbin's name before ran into the living room. As he appeared, all the guys attention inside were now on him.

"Was it true?" Jisung first broke the silence. His voice sounding low and sad but it didn't made Felix feel good as it was a tone he hasn't heard from the other before. Jisung was the bubbly one and always addressed him 'Lix' and that alone made the day younger of the two feel uneasiness.