Chapter 22

Dedication goes for @SaintOrSinner , loved your comment!

And keep your theories coming! I love it when you analyze the action taking palce. But I ain't telling you spoilers ;)

Sorry for taking long to update! Been super busy D:

Also I created an instagram account 'angelspinxo' follow me! And if anyone is interested in running the ig account with me, please send me a message, but I want the person to be active and post a lot of pictures and edits!

Also cute picture of Sam to the right *-*

Love you so much, you have no idea. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

The mist is surrounding me, obscuring the great hall. It is almost impossible to discern the moving figures that float over the waxed floor. The presence of the disfigured puppets is overwhelming my senses, and this time, I gave up on finding my redemption, this time- I’m running for my life.

They break in circles humming to the sound of that same damned song that keeps repeating continually.

Help me!” I shout over this sound of death.

No one answers me.

I catch my throat all of a sudden, and a severe attack of coughs hits me. Something is strangling me and forbidding me from breathing properly, just enough to survive.

The light in the hall flickers.

“N-No,” I close my bloodshot eyes, looking around me for anyone trying to take advantage of my weakened state and wanting to molest me.

The darkness takes over, leaving the mist there to embrace me with wickedness. My dark red dress floats around me, and it takes me a moment to realize that I’m not kneeling on the ground anymore.

My heart beats loudly, as my lungs are able to breathe again. I inhale sharply a huge amount of oxygen until I calm down. When I look around me the light flicks on again.

The puppets have disappeared and the strings attached to my arms are back. The shimmers expose the invisible strings.

He’s here.

I see the mist retrieving back, and revealing his tall overpowering figure.

He smirks mischievously and approaches my floating body.

“Al-” I’m about to speak again when he grabs my throat and pushes me to the ground. My back thumps harshly against the cold floor.

Something chokes me all over again. It’s as if I have been eating something spiky that is tearing my throat apart. I whimper for air, as his thumb slides against my jaw, then presses viciously on my windpipe.

I let out a silenced scream until I feel the sharp edges leaving my mouth.

Alex grins and takes the thing from my mouth eyeing it carefully. I look at it between my tears and notice that it’s a feather of black onyx.

“You are mine now.” He whispers in my ear.

His hand reaches for mine making me stand up.

A loud scream escapes my lips.

My back is tearing open, and blood is bathing me from behind.

I fall to my knees again, the pain tearing every sane part of my existence.