Vampire at a price

The ground was smothered in ashes as bodies dropped to the ground it was no match for the cold echoes of dying screams. That threw themselves everywhere I find myself losing air. Wanting it to taste to have inside my mouth. But all I taste is dust and smothered gunpowder.

I grow even weaker by the second thinking

"am I gonna die here?" There is nothing but the cold to comfort me from the bullets that tear through body's as they crash beneath my feet.

There is no time to be scared I run with a battle cry into the shooting and fire my gun its blast repeating threw the battlefield. 

"AAAAAHHH" The bullet struck my enemies with no remorse as they fall to the ground.

"Elaina stop standing around ATTACK!!"

Anthony shouted and I snapped out of my trance grasping my swords I ran screaming letting my blades stab my enemies letting them fall dead. We won the battle that day and our victory cries brought up the sun. We sang them and feasted on all we could to eat while we drank the finest wine.

"Elaina is it?" The stranger asked. I sit alone ignoring everyone letting myself be invisible i don't really fit in considering I wear a mask that covers my entire face. No one alive has ever even seen my face well except queen Elenore she used to be my best friend before she became queen of the land.

"yes and you are," I ask sitting down on the bench he came laying his sword down and sat next to me. "I am laito miss "

"nice to meet you" I responded with a smile though deep down I know there is no way I can get friendly with anyone because there is still a possibility I have to kill someone its a long story but what we were battling were werewolves and evil bloodsuckers.

see you next time lol I hope you enjoy it :)))))))))))))))))))))))