??

Carlos
I was in the car with my mom,wait lemme say MAD MOM,we were driving to the police station....Where alex is held.I should've just told him I had a girl.I shoulve never kissed him...but the thing is I wanted to and I couldn't stop it.We wouldn't be separated if I never kissed him.Im only 13 (imagine) maybe they're mad because of that and...because I'm kinda gay...

Lets go.My mom said angrily stopping the car at the police station.We got out and walked in.They made me fill up papers since my mom didn't want to see him,but me?oh i was dying to see him.I admit it was sloppy af but idc i gave it to the lady and waited for 5 minutes.After we went to his room where they had him handcuffed to a pole or something.This place is cheap so he was chained against a pipe in the corner sitting there.Looks depressed,lost,and lonely I could hear him sniffing looking down not noticing I'm there.At this point I didn't care I payed 100 dollars to the cops so they could leave us alone outside.I ran to him and hugged him so tight.It felt like I hadn't seen him in 200 years!But today is the last day I'll see him....

Im so sorry.Alex said crying
For what Alex?i asked holding his hand
For this,If I didn't come over we probably wouldn't get separated....Alex said sniffing
Hey Alex listen to me.I said sternly as he looked at me.I like you and you like me?You cant stop it,no one can but that person when you put your dick in me I didn't just like it because it felt good I loved it because I knew it was you putting it in me and you weren't even dared to.Today is probably the last day I'll see you well not probably it is,you'll be in juvie for 5 months god know where I'll move.But if Carlex is really meant to be then we will meet again.Okay?I asked taking him off the handcuffs and laying on the ground with him cuddling,You won't see me when you wake up but remember if it's meant to be we will meet later....he nodded not wanting to speak his mouth was sore from all the barfing and choking of crying but I didn't care.With that he went to sleep and I left.Till we meet again mi love.