Chapter 6: Oh god did they hear?!

You woke up hugging a soft blanket. Jotaro was already up and out of bed. You could smell the calming aroma of coffee and cooked eggs float throughout the house. You got up and went to the door. Opening it gently, then closing it behind you. You went to the bathroom then walked into the dining area.
"Ah good morning (Y/N)!"
Jotaros mother said happily. "Good morning."
You said quietily as you sat down next to Jotaro. Sitting across from Kakyion and Avdol sitting on the end of the table. You grabbed a muffin that Jotaros mom baked from the assorted pile of them on a plate in the middle of the table. You took a bite out of it.
"Did you pull out last night?" Kakyion remarked as he looked back and forth between you and Jotaro. Jotaro was sipping some coffee before he almost spit it out. Your eyes widened as you almost choked on the piece of muffin. You coughed a bit then asked Kakyion.
"W-what did you say?"
You coughed out as you looked up at him.
"Did you pull out the bed last night so that you were comfortable? Making sure you weren't sleeping on the hard floor."
He replied with some concern in his voice.
"O-oh! Yeah I did. Thank you for asking..."
You looked down and glanced at Jotaro. Jotaro had calmed down and slipped his coffee. You felt the uncomfortable vibe between you and Jotaro... You didn't mean to get that far and it was in the moment.
"J-jotaro... Can I talk to you for a moment? Alone?"
You asked as you looked up at him. He looked at you questionably but then nodded. You two went into his room. The feel of it was cozy and warm. Not hot though. You hugged him. "I-I'm so sorry Jotaro! I didn't mean for last night to-"
He hugged you back and that immediately stopped your thought process. His long yet muscular arms wrapped around you and you felt automatically better.
"Just... Shut up."
He remarked it in such a light tone you didn't know how to feel about it and it made your heart flutter. He cared. He cared a lot though he showed it in different ways.
"Jotaro..?"
You looked up at him. Feeling like a child compared to his height. He looked down at you. You never realized how real his eyes were. A mix of blue and green and the way they seemed to match yet not match with his face so perfectly.
"A-are we dating?"
He then had a smirk on his face. He nodded. No words. You wanted to hug him even more and just love him. You wanted to do everything with him.

Is this what love is like?~

Chapter 6 End~

( NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON!)