Chapter 19: Ask Her

Start from the beginning

Realizing that Kirishima is not going to drop this therapy business, Bakugou sighs as he angrily crosses his arms, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I don't know what you call them. I'm certain that it is not that L shit". He explained. "I don't know but I have been giving her gifts"

"Yeah that is unusual for someone like Kacchan to do"

"Hey! You can go piss off!"

Kirishima ignored Bakugou and Izuku's argument and continued the therapy session. "Mhm. And what made you want to give her those gifts"

"Dumbass! Did you forget?! You were the one that suggested the Library gift!"

"Oh. That's right! I completely forgot". He says in a nonconvincing tone as of he's being subtly sassy to Bakugou.

"Besides that, the Library gift was more of a gratitude thing for her service but the other's I'm not sure about. The ribbons, I don't know exactly why I gave them to her but I just remember what my mom told me. The Garden I just overheard her talking about missing being outside and how she hated being cramped in one place. So out of pity, I gave her that. And then we actually spent more time together and for some reason, I'm inclined to spend more time with her". He crosses his legs with his arms still crossed.

"The time she was sick, I just felt....even more pity I guess and I don't know what came over me that made me want to spend time with her. Maybe because it was fucking Ochaco's idea to spend time with her since I had this same discussion with her and she suggested that I spend more time to see how I feel and then......"

Bakugou continues in the background as Kirishima is taking in all these notes with Izuku. The boys, without Bakugou noticing, faced the other direction, whispering.

"What do you think Midoriya?". Kirishima asks.

"Well its certainly a sign but we can't exactly confirm it yet"

"Well, what do you suggest we do?". Kirishima asks while checking over his head to see that Bakugou is still going on and on.

"We wait until we hear a keyword. When we finally hear the word that sums it up then we can confirm it. Until I suggest we-".

*Smack*

Both of them suddenly felt a sharp pain on their heads. They didn't know where it came from or who caused it but when they turned around they pretty much found out who it was.

Bakugou looked down at them with a furious expression. His angry gaze sent shivers down their spine.

"DON'T IGNORE ME WHEN IM TALKING!"

"Sorry". They apologized. Bakugou rests back down, closing his eyes shut. An irk mark appears on his face.

"Anyway like I was saying, the more time I spend with her, I guess the more my emotions go all over the place. Ochako says this was the best way to see if it's true but I don't know, I'm still pretty fucking confused. I guess I could say I'm more attracted to her or whatever. But until then I don't-". He opens his eyes to see a huge smirk on Kirishima face. Bakugou's eyebrows twitch in annoyance at the candle's smug face.

"What? Why do you have that annoying smirk on your face?". He growls at him. Kirishima turns back to Izuku who has an innocent smile on his face then the both of them turned back to Bakugou.

Kirishima starts off. "Well, Bakugou it seems as if you are in L-O-V-E with Y/N". Bakugou looked puzzled at first but putting the words the together, he realizes what Kirishima was saying.

"PISS OFF! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!". He yells at him

"Yeah, it is totally like that". Izuku says. "Looks like we figured out the emotion that you were feeling"