Chapter 9: A Gift

The next day, Bakugou was up on the Balcony, watching you. After what happened yesterday, he wanted to make sure that you didn't escape or attempted to escape again.

You were taking an afternoon stroll and H/N was accompanying you. The ground was covered with snow. Your feet were sunk in and every footstep you took, left a footprint behind. You looked troubled and H/N noticed that.

He lightly nudges you and you look back at him. "I'm okay H/N." You hug the horse, feeling a little at ease that at least you still had someone from home. You and him continued strolling, dropping bird seeds occasionally.

"Y/N!". You turned your head to the side of you. Eri and Kouta walked up, or in their case, hopped to you.

"Eri and Kouta!". You put your hands out so they could stand on them, then brought them up to your face. "What are you two doing outside?"

"Well, we wanted to go out and play in the snow". Eri cheered. Kouta rolled his eyes and stared back at her.

He scoffed. "You mean you wanted to play in the snow. I was dragged out here"

"Lighten Up". Eri puffed her cheeks. "All you do is go to that secret hideout of yours and do nothing"

"Well, maybe I prefer it that way". You listened to the two of them bickering. You stifled up a laugh at their innocence

"They remind me so much of Akio". You thought to yourself

Up at the balcony, Kirishima and Iida both joined Bakugou. Kirishima saw how happy you looked and smiled. 

He spoke up, "Well she seems to be okay. Wouldn't you say Bakugou"

Bakugou ignored him, his gaze was fixated on you. Kirishima looked at him. Bakugou had a soft look on his face.

"Yeah." Bakugou rubbed the spot where she bandages him and slowly looked up. For a moment there it almost seemed like he was smiling but it was faint.

"Looks to me like we have a love-struck puppy". Kirishima teased, giving Iida a smirk. Bakugou formed an irk on his head.

"FUCK OFF. It's NOT LIKE THAT", he gritted his teeth.

"I was just joking". Kirishima elbowed the angry Beast. Bakugou rested his cheek on his hand and gazed back at you again.

"I just...want to do something for her after what she did for me". For the first time, Bakugou felt a little different. He always felt anger and rage in him but this was different. Thinking back to that kind act you did for him yesterday, he gently rubbed his bandaged arm. "I've never.....". He was about to say something but shook it off.

"Anyway- I guess, I'll give her something". He grumbled. "BUT DON'T THINK OF THIS AS AN ACT OF KINDNESS. MORE OF AN ITEM FOR HER SERVICES OF NURSING ME GOT IT!". He hollered at them. Kirishima and Iida both looked at each other with looks of suspicion

"Right....". Kirishima trailed off, smirking

Bakugou knew that they weren't taking what he said seriously. Of course, this made him really agitated. "I'M SERIOUS SHITTY HAIR AND FOUR EYES! DON'T GET THE WRONG FUCKING IDEA!!". Bakugou growled at him.

"Alright! Alright, we heard you". Kirishima playfully chuckled. "Don't go making a scene man". Bakugou wasn't buying it but decided to ignore it and just ask for suggestions.

"Anyway. Got any ideas". Bakugou knew that they've been spending time with her. So he figured that they at least have some ideas on what she likes.

"Well there's chocolates, flowers promises that you don't intend to keep". Iida listed. Kirishima approached him, lightly pushing the clock.

"No. It has to be something very romantic. Something that just sparks her interest". He softly smiled to himself. "It has to be manly"