We walked into the building laughing and talking about how ugly Donald Trump is. "Hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice shout. Conner and I turned around and saw Annie and Brynn approaching. Conner and I were trying to calm down our laughs but couldn't. "Aww, Conzie!" Annie said and I hit her in the arm. "Oh retards!" I heard and I squeezed my eyes shut before turning around to see Sophia and the crew. I crossed my arms and looked at her. "What the hell do you want bitch?" I said and she laughed. "Confident today, aren't we?" I just stared at her and she looked to my friends. "You're all worthless little sluts. And you New Kid, you're with the wrong crowd. Join us and you'll never be seen with filth again." Conner scoffed and stepped next to me before taking my hand. "The only time that I've been seen around filth, is when you come up to us and run your mouth." Brynn and Annie laughed and Sophia turned red. "Caden!" she screeched and Caden stepped forward and punched Conner right in the gut. He leaned over in pain and I got mad. "Listen bitch! You can pick on me all you want but DON'T YOU DARE, hurt my friends!" I yelled. My hands were balled into fists and my breathing became heavy. Sophia looked a little scared but her expression went back to normal. "Don't worry Ziegler, you'll pay for that." she said and walked away. I immediately turned to Conner who was clutching his stomach and breathing erratically. "Conner are you okay?!" I said worriedly and he looked up to me and gave me a weak smile. "I-im good kenz, don't worry." I sighed before helping him over to a few desks that were outside of a classroom so he could sit down and rest. I helped him sit down "I'm sorry Conner, it's my fault, you shouldn't hang out with me." he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me but I was looking at the ground. He lightly put a hand under my chin and lifted my face to look at him. " No need to apologize, it's not your fault. And I would never, stop being your friend because some bitch got her boyfriend to punch me. You're worth more than you think Mackenzie, and I would never leave you over something stupid. We might have just met but I never want to leave you, and I never will." we stared into each other's eyes and before I knew it, our lips touched lightly. When we pulled away we both smiled and of course, Annie and Brynn squealed. "CONZIE!!!" we looked up at them, jumping around and hugging. We laughed before kissing once more and standing up to go to class.

After first period Conner took my hand and led me to second. Before we got there I stopped him. "Hey can we talk for a second?" he nodded and we went to the stairwell where no one was. "So what's up?" he asked and leaned against the wall. I grinned at how good he looked, even when he wasn't doing anything. "I really like you but, I just got out of a breakup." he nodded so I continued. "we were together for a while and-" I started getting choked up thinking about Hayden and I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt arms wrap around me and I instantly felt safe and loved. "It's okay kenz, I can wait." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist as well and smiled.

Johnny

I was looking around for Mackenzie but I couldn't find her anywhere. I walked past the stairwell door but when I looked in I stopped immediately. There she was, hugging some boy. I couldn't see who it was but when they pulled away I could.

Mackenzie

I told Conner that the breakup was bad, but I didn't get into detail. I told him that I didn't want to be in a relationship right now and he was really understanding. He was actually just coming out of a breakup too so we were in the same boat. It's crazy how similar we are and I love it. We pulled away from our second hug and smiled at each other. When we walked back into the hallway my throat closed up immediately, Nadia was shoving her tongue down Johnny's throat.

Johnny

Conner. It was that stupid kid Conner. I was about to go in but suddenly I was spun around and lips smashed into mine. I pulled away for a second to see who it was, just Nadia. I smiled and kissed her again but this time more passionate. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her into the nearest wall and we continued to kiss. I heard the door to the stairwell open and I went to pull away but Nadia kept my head there. We kissed for a second more before I pulled away and looked behind me to see a shocked Mackenzie and a scowling Conner. I looked down and saw them holding hands, that's when my blood starts to boil. It's all so confusing. Why the hell am I so angry about it? I don't like her, I don't like her, I don't like her! Her beautiful face popped into my head and I got even more confused and angry. "S-s-sorry," Mackenzie said, looking down, and she started to walk away but Conner, the little prick, stopped her. He cupped her face in his hands which made me angry and whispered something to her. She glanced over at us but not at me, at Nadia, with a scared look. Weird. She nodded to what Conner told her and he took her hand once more before they disappeared around the corner. Nadia pulled my head back to hers and smashed her lips to mine again. I tried to get back into the make out but I just couldn't. I kept thinking about everything that just happened, then something weird happened. As I kissed Nadia again my brain saw Mackenzie, and liked it. I was kissing Mackenzie and suddenly the friend that lives downstairs came to life, for Mackenzie!!!! I pulled away and dropped Mackenzie. Nadia! I meant Nadia! I was breathing heavily and I couldn't see anything. All I saw was blank and my breathing was so fast that I don't even think air was getting to my lungs. I hadn't even noticed that I fell into a corner before I was slapped and reality came back to me. Nadia was crouched in front of me with a worried look on her face. "Nadia what just...?" she sighed and kissed me, it felt wrong. "Thank god. What the hell Johnny? You just pulled away and fell over and started breathing like you just ran a mile. What happened?" What DID happen? "I, uh, I don't know. I just thought of something." she nodded and helped me up. I took a deep breath, shook my head and wrapped an arm around her shoulders then started to the next class.

TRAP TRAP MONEY BENNY
Kenzies got Johnny in his feelings,
Gotta be real wit it
Yuh,
KENZIE, DO YOU LOVE HIM?!
ARE YOU RIDING?!
SAY YOU'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE FROM BESIDE HIM
CUZ HE WANTS YA
AND HE NEEDS YA
AND HE'S DOWN FOR YOU ALWAYS