chp 8 <3

haydens p o v
———————————

i sighed as i flopped on my bed, i think today is the day that im going to ask out kylie, ive liked her for quite a while now but never said anything, i quickly scrambled off my bed and threw on some old shoes that i found laying around on my floor, i ran downstairs to see my mom on the couch. "hey mom, can you drive me to the store please?" i asked nicely, she quickly looked up at me and nodded her head in agreement, i smiled as i raced outside.

kylies p o v
——————————

i was typing on my phone when the doorbell rung, "ill get it!" i yelled to my mom as i raced downstairs, i opened the door to see hayden standing there with flowers and chocolates, i smiled. "what's all this for?" i said leaning on the door. "kylie, ive been wanting to ask you this for a while now, and im finally ready to do it, so...kylie, will you go out with me?" i immediately gasped. YES! OF COURSE!" i said as i jumped into his arms, he laughed and spun me around. "i can't believe we are finally dating!" i said smiling really hard. "same! should we tell the fans?" he asked. "yeah, let's tell me right now!" i said i watched him whip out his phone from his pocket.

(imma show the picture they took in the next chapter 🦋)

i grabbed his hand and smiled then we walked up to my room, he hung out out my house for a few hours then had to leave, i smiled, i can't believe im finally dating my crush that ive liked for so long. everything was perfect.

but oh honey, little did hayden know he had a big storm coming. so did annie but...you'll see what'll happen soon. 🔥