2

Today I get to meet my new step mom and step siblings. I'm not ready I miss my mom and I don't really want a new step mom her name is Myta and my new step brothers are Zach and Ryan my step sister is Reese. I finish putting the last of my stuff in the moving van and get into the car. My dad drives to their house and I see Zach outside. I immediately think "hmm he's pretty cute wait he's your step brother nvm" I get out and go over to Zach. Zach: Hey you must be Y/N I'm Zach. Y/N: Nice to meet you yeah I'm Y/N. Zach helps me carry your stuff into my new room. Reese runs up to you. Reese: Hey! I'm Reese what's your name. Y/N: Aww you're so cute I'm Y/N. Reese: Thank youuu you're really pretty. Y/N: Aww thanks. Reese: Mhm. Reese skips off. Y/N: She's so cute. Zach: Yeah do you need help seedling in? Y/N: No but thank you. Zach: Ok and no problem. Zach walks out. I think "ugh he's so cute and sweet I can't be falling for him tho I mean he's my stepbrother that'll be weird.
Zach's POV:
I walk off and think "she's absolutely gorgeous and she's really nice. I think I'm starting to catch feelings. I can't tho she's my stepsister.

A/N
First actual part💕 if you actually read this story pls comment ideas thank you💕