Chapter 5

After four hours of getting ready, I looked into a mirror satisfied. Ronnie smirked at me, "You look beautiful. Im so proud....of myself. Without me, you wouldn't be able to look like that." She said, gesturing to me. I frowned, Ronnie did help, but she did threaten me...with curlers. The actual words were, 'Stop flinching, or I will burn you with these curlers.'

But I couldn't help but flinch, she basically burned my head five-hundred times since I've known her. But, back to the mirror. My dark brown hair was up in a tight bun. I had on the strapless light blue dress, I bought earlier. Ronnie had on the red one strap dress she bought earlier. Her brown hair, was pulled into a high ponytail.

I sighed, and turned to Ronnie, "Lets go get this boring night over with." I said, and Ronnie nodded in agreement. We were currently in my room, and the party was downstairs. The guys were already down there, which just oft me and Ronnie. But, we wanted to take as much time to get ready as possible. The party was always just....boring. Boring music. Boring people. Just boring

We walked downstairs, slowly. We didn't want to be there any longer than we had to be. When we finally reached the bottom step, mom walked over with a smile on her face. "Hey girls. Took long enough. But, Im glad you're finally here. Christie, my boss has a son....about your age, and he asked me if I could introduce you two." She said, and I raised my eyebrow at her,

"Introduce us? Mom, are you pimping me out?" I asked, and she quickly shook her head no, as Ronnie started to snicker.

"No, of course not-"

"She'll meet him later. But, right now we just got here and we need something to drink." Ronnie said, saving me from an awkward meet and greet. One time I met one of moms co-worker sons. He was the cliche nerd, he had glasses and this thing where he would correct me on anything I say. But, I still talked to him, because he was just so adorable. But, I guess he thought I was trying to seduce him or something...because he ended up telling my moms co-worker that I was uneducated and slutty. So, my mom never talked to her again, and I never talked to him again. Who knew nerds could be so....mean?

We walked into the kitchen, and I grabbed some punch from the punch bowl, that was laying on the counter. Ronnie looked at the ouch distastefully, "Ugh, is that just punch?," Ronnie asked, and I nodded taking a sip, "Oh...we need to spike that." She said, reaching into her back pocket, but I quickly stopped her,

"Ronnie, as...tempting as that sounds. And, it sounds tempting. I don't think mom would take her punch being spiked lightly...especially after last time." I said reminding her of the party that mom had two years ago. Ronnie rolled her eye, "Fine. The you do it....as a dare. We know how much you love dares." She said making kiss noises.

"I love dares too now, especially since earlier when this girl kissed me." A deep voice said. I was going to turn around and yell at the guy for ease dropping, but the moment I turned around my eyes almost feel out of their sockets. And, Im pretty sure my jaw was probably grazing the ground. It was the guy....the guy from the mall....the guy that I kissed at the mall. I guess I was just gawking at him, because at that moment Ronnie cleared her throat, making me come out of my trance.

"Hey, Im Jonah by the way. I didn't really get a chance to introduce myself between all the kissing." I blushed and laughed nervously, "Im sorry about that."

"Don't apologize, it was great actually. And, we just suddenly bumped into each other here...it's fate." He said, and I laughed, "I don't think I ever heard a guy say fate." He shrugged,

"Real men say fate." I giggled, and then I stopped abruptly. What did I just do....holy crap I giggled. Me. The soccer player? Did I just giggle? When I stopped *shiver* giggling, I noticed what Jonah was wearing. He was in a suit, and it fit him perfectly. He had on a rolex watch, which screamed Rich. But, I wasn't a gold digger or anything...it just screamed rich.

"Well, I don't think it's fate....it's just pure coincidence. I don't really believe in fate." I said shrugging, and he nodded. Ronnie cleared her throat, "Hey Jonah. Wanna come and meet our friends? I know from experience, that these kinds of parties are boring unless you hang around people who are your own age." Ronnie said, and Jonah looked at me, as though I would decide for him.

"Uhh....sure. I'd love to meet your friends." He said, and we guided him towards the guys, who were in the living room. I tried not to gag, as I saw Shelby basically pushing her breasts against Dylan. When we first walked up, Ian wrapped an arm around my shoulder,

"Christie! You look hot as always." I smiled at Ian as I grabbed his arm, and let it drop awkwardly by his side.

"Thanks. Guys look who we found." I said pointing to Jonah, "Its the guy who I made-out with at the mall. His names Jonah." I said, and the guys laughed and did the manly handshake thing with Jonah. Shelby looked at me, and glared but gave me a fake smile. I ignored her, as Peyton cleared his throat,

"So, are you like....new in town or what? We haven't seen you around before." Peyton said with curiosity laced in his voice. Jonah nodded his head,

"My dad lives here, so Im moving in with him." He said, and the guys nodded when mom walked over. I internally groaned at the thought of meeting her bosses son. For all I know, he could be a jerk.

"Hey sweetie, I came over to introduce you to my bosses son, but I guess you already know him." My mom said smiling at Jonah.

Or, a guy I made out with at a mall.

________________________________READ ME IM BEAUTIFUL_________________________

So, I updated! Yay!

It's been a while, and I don't know if this chapters good or not....what do you think?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

....MESSAGE