What Are We?

Something felt... weird. Besides the burning ache in his backside, He expected that to be there. However, who he also expected to be there, wasn't. His eyes opened to an empty bed and a completely empty room.

Well, that hurts.

Both brothers being gone wasn't exactly how he wanted to wake up, but he supposed they had something more important to do than comfort their boyfriend?

Or wait... am I even their boyfriend? Does having sex mean we are now boyfriends?

Realization hit him like a brick in the face, but it was really just his palm.

Of course not. They probably get free screws all the time considering their looks!

He kind of wished he was delusional right then so that he didn't come to the obvious conclusion so quickly.

Oh well. At least I know better now. Though I probably should have from the beginning.

Either way, his heart ached along with his backside as he got himself to his feet. He hurt like hell, but there was no way he was going to just lay in bed all day. The drawer to the nightstand nudged his knee as he straightened, drawing his attention to it. Guess Dart had left it open in his haste to... yeah. Rolland reached down to push it closed, but then paused.

That better not be what I think it is.

Snatching the brand new tube of lube, he held it up as anger welled in his belly like fire.

"They had lube all along, and they didn't use it."

Kneeling down, he snapped the lid off and began squeezing every last drop out.

****

"I hear the shower going."

"Mm, good. I need a shower."

Dartanian growled his words hungrily, but Bryce just rolled his eyes as he pushed the door to their room open. It wasn't two seconds later that both brothers were on their backs, having slipped on something smeared all over their floor.

"Ow. What the hell is this?"

Dart pushed himself up with some effort, then used the doorjamb to get to his feet. When he was finally steady, he looked down at his hands, rubbing his fingers together.

"Oh damn. It's lube," Bryce noted with a slight frown.

"...Shit."

"We just bought that for him, didn't we?"

"Uh-huh."

"You forgot about it."

"Y-You forgot about it too!"

They both grimaced and looked toward the bathroom door, ignoring the fact that their floor was covered in sex lube for the time being.

"For once, I'm afraid to go near him," Bryce said, his voice dead serious.

"He's pissed," Dart agreed.

"Really? What was your first clue?" Bryce grumbled, gesturing to the shiny gelled floor.

"Whatever, he'll be fine."

Dart wiped his slippery hands on his black gym shorts and opened the bathroom door. Steam smacked him right in the face, telling him that Rolland was definitely enjoying a nice, hot, and likely long, shower. Instead of getting the guy's attention by tapping the shower curtain or putting a hand in the front and waving, Dart was his normal genius self and stripped, then hopped into the shower.