Chapter 13: Popsicles For Everyone!

Akira P.O.V:

Upa, Liang, and Samon stared at me with wide eyes as I softly smiled at all three of them. Qi still hanging from my shoulder, my hand gripped his leg making sure he wouldn't fall off as I held the popsicles in my other hand.

"Hey guys!" I yelled when I made it to them, "I think this belongs to you! Also, Upa careful when you throw things, you wouldn't want to end up hitting someone like this did." I scolded Upa as I placed Qi on the ground in a sitting position infront of him.

"Y-yea... right, sorry about that." Upa stuttered out still looking shocked.

"I came here to see if you guys were okay, you know from what happened at the tournament and all. I wasn't in the state of mind and apoligize for acting that way towards you all." I apoligize rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Sooooo to make it up to you guys I brought popsicles!!" I handed out the popsicles and wait in antisipation wanting to know if they liked it or not. I was still chewing my popsicle stick helping me easy my anxiety a little bit. Samons eyes sparkled at the sight of his popsicle and started to eat it happily. Upa was eyeing his popsicle wearily and took a small bite, his eyes lit up as he began to eat more of it. Qi was eating his popsicle with a small smile on his face, enjoying the chocolaty flavor. Liang had hestitated before putting it in his mouth, a small blush popped up onto his cheeks as he savored the flavor of the sweet red bean.

"Wow... is this green tea?" Upa questioned looking at me with curiosity, I nodded happily.

"I also had the green tea one earlier and it was amazing! Hohohoho!" Yamato exclaimed looking at Upa as talked.

"How did you know I liked the blue raspberry popsicles?" Samon said still eating his popsicle.

"I don't know, it was the one left over so I gave it to you." I say while shrugging. Qi didn't say anything while he enjoyed his popsicle, satisfied that he had gotten a treat. Liang was also silent as he ate his popsicle and only talked when he finished it.

"This kind of reminded me of my past. I used to eat sweet red bean buns with my family when I was a little kid." Liang looked down a his popsicle stick, a reminiscent look flashed through his eyes as he remembered his past.

"Well my reward is coming in a few days and its a Hot spring! I'm inviting all of you, yes you too Samon, to soak in it for the grand opening! I'll make sure Hajime tells you when its gonna happen so you guys can come!" I look at all of them with a warm smile.

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed them! Well, I should get going, I came here to make sure you guys were okay and to say sorry. So bye!" I say, turning around and started walking away, saluting to them over my shoulder with two fingers. Yamato followed behind me as we started walking out of building 5.

"Now if we could go to where that guy was fighting Jyugo. I would like to talk with him, I feel like I know him from somewhere." I say as Yamato walked beside me.

"His name is Musashi and he is in building 4, I believe."

"Great! That's not very far away, I know how to get there. Can we go please." I plea looking at Yamato with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, but we won't get back to the cell until after dinner."

"That's okay. We can just eat at building 4, if they let us."

We began walking towards building 4, talking about random things the entire way there. Slowly but surely we made it, we got lost at least once so it took us about an hour to get there. We had stopped at a nearby cafeteria and picked up some more popsicles, two where green tea for Yamato and the Supervisor of building 4, another was a chocolate one for Musashi, and the last one was coffee flavored for me.  As we walked into building 4 we looked around for the supervisor, soon enough we found him sitting in his office drinking tea while doing paper work.