Chapter 2: Helga Meets Two New Friends and Rowena's insecurity

Theme Songs:

Heartbreaker - P!nk

Whispers In The Dark - Skillet

Helga's POV in 1st Person.

"Oof!" I said as a girl bumped into me, making me fall over to then find someone catch me by the waist. He had warm, chocolate-brown eyes and , well, poofy , brownish-black, wavy locks of hair. As I rose from his arms, (A/N: I know it sounds weird but it was the only way I could put it to make readers understand)

the girl apologised to me and I said it was fine.

"Hi, I'm Rowena Ravenclaw.  Call me Row."the raven-black haired girl said, "This is my friend, Godric Gryffindor. "

I shook her hand and replied"Nice to meet you! I'm Helga Hufflepuff. "

We played around for some time and I grew to like them more and more and vice versa.  Then we eventually parted and planned to meet up again at the lake.

Rowena's POV in 1st Person.

I went back to the treehouse to meet up with Sal again.

"What took you so long?" he asked, giving me another one of his dazzling smiles.

"Sorry! I was with a friend." I replied, looking apologetic.

We talked, laughed and played around.

Then when I was about to leave he said to me,"Wait."

Immediately, turning around, I found him giving me a kiss on the cheek. Dumbfounded, I just stood there as stiff as a statue.

Then he said 3 words that would make my life change forever. " I love you."

He then ran off and left me there.

Wait a minute,  Row. You barely know this person. What are you thinking?  What if he's pretending and I'm just another girl for him to give a broken heart? What if he's pulling me up to heaven to just drop me down the line? If he changes his mind, what'll happen then?

Sorry! !! I know it's so short I didn't have much time. For @kindleclever and @SynonimGirl ! Thank you for commenting and voting!

Annie!