Prologue

Neha had called the whole gang to the projector room to give them the new that she is leaving the team and is moving away from Mumbai. It was a hard decision, but she thought it's the right one. Everything in her life here is a mess. She doesn't know what's going on in Vicky's head anymore. All she knows is that she needs some time off to move on and clear her mind. Thanks to the offer for the lead in the music video, even though it's bhojpuri, she now has a perfect reason to go and take at least some time off.

She was sitting silently in the projector room, thinking how she will give the new to the gang. They were after all her second family. Before she could think too much Rey, Swayam and the rest of the gang enters the room and she gets up from the chair quickly.

Sw: Neha, of messaged us all to meet here?

Re: Yeah, is everything okay?

Ne: Haan. Neha just has something important to tell. Neha ko laga ki she better tell in person and not on message. Isiliye neha calling all of you.

Sh: Go ahead. Batao what you wanted to say.

Ne: Woh... Neha leaving the team and college.

Everyone: What!?

Vicky was broken on hearing this. He would miss his Kagu to no bounds. He had no idea if he should stop her or let her go.

Ne: Haan. Woh actually ek offer mila hai for a lead in bhojpuri music video. Neha accepted the offer and is shifting tomorrow.

Vc: It's a good opportunity Neha. You are getting a lead. We all are genuinely happy for that. But I..We all are going to miss having you here.

Re: Yeah Neha. You should go for it! It's honestly not fare to stop you from going.

Sw: We are always here if you ever want to come back and i think you know that.

Ne: Thank you guys! Neha will miss you all.

Sh: I think we should celebrate! I mean after all you got a lead in a music video!

Ne: Sorry Sharon par Neha wanting to start packing tonight and will be busy. And Neha not having the mood to party.

Sh: It's absolutely okay Neha. But haan kal hum sab tumhe airport drop karne jaa rahe hai, no questions asked. okay?

Neha smiled. She was going to miss all of them. Her eyes started to tear up.

Ne: *stooping her tears* Neha has to go now. Packing time.

Vicky wanted to say something, something that would kill him if he didn't spill it out. But before he could she left from the room, controlling her tears and took a auto home.

---

V: Come on Neha. Tell me the truth. It being the lead is not the only reason you are leaving.

Ne: Kiru, Neha doesn't have any other option. They are calling her jadli.

Neha had found out that Swayam was in contact with Kriya after she left college. Since then she has been in contact with her. Both of them had made her promise that she will not tell anything to anyone and she had kept it.

Kr: Haan but tum party ke liye mana nahi karti agar aisa hota. It has something to do with Vicky. Am I right?

Neha was silent. She knew she couldn't hide this from Kriya for too long.

Kr: Mujhe paata tha.

Ne: Promise Neha ki tum yeh baat Swayam se nahi bologi?

Kr: Jhalli! I promise. Nahi bolungi. Chal tu pavking karke so ja. kal subhe subhe flight hai. Bye.

Ne: Bye Kiru.

She hanged the phone and got ready for the next day

It wasn't easy for Vicky to say goodbye to her at the airport. He was not able to spill out what he was feeling as everyone else was also there, and he didn't have the courage to do so in front of them at the moment. Neha had left that day and never looked back

---

Five Years later:

D3 Academy had been established for 2 years now. Kriya had come back and the gang besides Rey and Kriya were in the rehearsal hall warming up and waiting for the students to come. They all were mainly the admin in the academy and would occasionally teach the classes while Kriya was heading them in the admin working along with Rey.

Rey had texted them to come earlier than usual today has he had something important to discuss. He told them that they get an offer to let two people from the facility be the choreographers in an upcoming movie staring fresh faces and the shoot is in Delhi.

Vc: Haan, iska matlab you are going to be going out of town for a few months.

Re: No. I am actually not able to go for it. Academy ka bahut kaam hai and there are a lot of workshops that need to be taken care of. Me, Swayan and Sharon will be busy with all that work. one of you guys has to go and Kriya will go with you to help out in this project.

Sw: I think Vicky will be good for this project.

Sh: I agree. It's a good opportunity.

The rest of the gang agrees with the plan.

Re: Cool then. It's decided that Vicky will go for this project. I'll book the tickets for the both of you. You guys are leaving tomorrow. The producers of the movie are providing with the rooms for you guys woh waha jaake dekh lena.

Vicky is excited and nervous for the project. And at this point he misses his Kagu the most as he knows this was something she would have absolutely died to do.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

(A/N - I'm back! This time finally okay? I have always wanted to write a ViHa FF since the beginning and here we are today. I hope ya'll will enjoy this story and liked the update. I have published the CS too and will update chapter one and new FFs soon. )