The girl blinked a couple of times as her own eyes skimmed over Bailey's clothing. She was clearly curious, but her eyes landed on the bandages on her wounded arm. She pointed at it, saying something softly and, though Bailey didn't understand the language, she knew whatever the girl said was in regards to her injury.

Bailey scratched her head, unable to convey her inability to understand the girl or what she wanted. "Uh..."

Bailey pursed her lips, averting her gaze to the floor in frustration. The whole language barrier thing was beginning to get on her nerves.

The girl glanced to her for a split second, those young eyes seemingly understanding, before she moved, grabbing a torch from by the door, placing it in the holder by the bed before picking up the items she had left on the floor before gesture towards the bed. It didn't take a genius to figure out what the girl was trying to tell her and Bailey quickly sat on the edge of the bed. Bailey watched nervously as the young girl carefully took hold of her arm and began unwrapping the bandages and placing them on the table beside the bed.

She grabbed a cloth she gently rubbed at the wounds, cleaning it, before taking a few herbs she had in the pouch beside a little bowl, made sure it was properly broken down before placing them onto Bailey's wound, rubbing the medicine into her arm gently. With one hand holding the leaves on her arm the girl began wrapping the bandages around the arm once again.

To say that Bailey was amazed by what this little girl was doing would have been an understatement. No one she really knew that age could take care of themselves with such carefulness. Most of the time they cared mostly about themselves, it was nice to see at least one child able to put that aside and help someone else out.

Once finished the girl pulled back, returning her items to their porch, as Bailey examined her arm and the wrappings. Looking away from the dressing to the girl she smiled and, even though she knew the girl wouldn't understand, she hoped that her voice itself displayed her gratefulness she felt. "Thank you."

The girl smiled, nodding once before bowing and left the room without a sound. Heaving a sigh, Bailey laid back, closing her eyes, allowing her mind to ease over the events, slowly beginning to drift off when the door opened once again.

Scowling, Bailey opened her eyes, almost jumping at least a foot from the bed as the man that attacked her earlier stood over her, arms crossed over his chest, a lop-sided smirk on his face. He stared down at her and everything in that high-and-mighty stance of his immediately began to grate on her nerves.

Bailey wanted to say something but bit her tongue, lest she say something offensive. Then again, how the hell would he know what she was saying? It wasn't as if he understood the language she spoke. She could call him every name under the sun and he still wouldn't have a clue as to what she was saying.

He said something then, causing Bailey to roll her eyes, wondering when he was going to get it through his thick skull that she was not from Egypt, and therefore, really did not understand a word he was speaking.

Annoyance crossed his features as he called to someone or something behind him, his eyes never leaving her face. Two men came in through the double doors, their attire was almost the same as the man's but it looked less expensive, what they did next completely caught Bailey off guard.

They bowed.

Bailey watched with intrigue as they listened to the man bark something out to them before marching over to either side of the bed, grabbing her upper arms and preparing to drag her off.

Bailey panicked, trying to get away; "What the hell are you doing? Piss off buddy!"

Her heart pounded beneath her chest as she wondered what on earth she did. It wasn't her fault that she couldn't understand a word they said. She growled. "Let go of me!"

Neither one of them seemed fazed by her words as they completely ignored her, pulling her over to the man who, now, looked less than pleased but didn't say anything before turning and leaving the room, the guards who held tightly onto Bailey's arms practically dragged her behind them as they followed.

As her eyes landed on the wall decorations Bailey halted her struggles. Torches were lined on either side of the hall, making the entire corridor light up. It was brighter than the room that she was previously in. Whoever this person was he was definitely into ancient Egyptian art and writing. The hieroglyphics lining the walls were also depicting scenes of birth, death, illness, cures, and various different celebrations and ceremonies.

Even though Bailey had no idea on what was said in the work she could still appreciate it. Their artwork was simple, yet it was beautiful. That kind of work was definitely not seen in the modern day and age. Well, that was unless you went to a museum that exhibited that type of art. Now, art was mostly done on the computer, and while most digital drawings and paintings were beautiful they would never hold the same beauty or value as something that was painted on canvas.

It made Bailey wish that she were in the past.

She was forcefully pulled back into reality when she was tugged to a stop. Blinking a couple of times she was, once again, greeted by the same man and two extra guards that opened the doors before them.

"Holy shit!" Bailey's eyes widening as her jaw practically dropped to the floor. The room was huge, every single piece of furniture, as well as the room, seemed to be made out of gold. Pillars lined the entire room on either side of them. There were no walls, except for the very top where a horse-shoe shaped balcony that loomed over the room. In this room, bigger torches dangled from both the balcony and the pillars.

Her eyes glanced about the room more, she felt slightly giddy, noticing that the floor tiles were light blue in colour.

It was absolutely fantastic.

Bailey yelped, startled as the sound of a gong was heard, and with it came six cloaked figured coming into her vision; a foreboding feeling settling in the pit of her stomach, quickly replacing her giddy excitement of moments ago.

What exactly were they going to do?

7ng