Obey ( Ryan's P.O.V )

“Master?”

“Be quiet!” I replied, slightly more harshly than I intended.

I risked looking away from the road to check on her, kneeling face down across the rear seat of the car, her ankles chained to the armrest of one rear door, her wrists handcuffed in the same way to the other door. The silk robe, which was all she was wearing, had ridden up in her attempts to remain in position, revealing her recently paddled bottom, the deep red colour, slowly darkening to a purplish bruise, was clearly visible in the moonlight. She’d earned the paddling earlier that evening, for attending me wearing a creased and stained apron and then breaking two plates.

I turned back to the road and took a left turn, pulling up in the totally deserted car park area near the wooden hut that, during the day, housed a thriving café, which catered to the visitors to this site of natural beauty. Turning off the ignition and the headlights, I opened the door and got out, stretching luxuriously and taking a deep breath of the warm summer night air. I opened the rear door, hearing her whimper as the act stretched her out flat on the seat. Locating the key in my pocket, I unlocked the ankle cuffs and threw them back into the car before walking round to the other side. Removing one cuff I helped her out of the car onto the shingle of the car park.

“Stand up straight! Hands behind your head! Eyes down!” She obeyed immediately; keen to please me after incurring my wrath earlier. Going to the boot of the car, I opened it and removed a pair of her thigh-length boots.

“Put these on, please,” it was an order. With one hand still wearing the cuff, she hurried to obey and I watched the moonlight briefly pick out her leftbreast, before a scudding cloud obliterated the beam.

Ready now, she resumed her position with hands behind her head. Taking a chain leash from the foot well of the car, I clipped it to her steel collar, then fed the leash through the chain of the handcuffs, before refastening the open cuff to her wrist.

“Right. Come on,” I strode off towards the bridge over the road below, leading her up the slope.

I didn’t speak to her during the walk, concentrating on making sure she was ok walking in her boots. The heels weren’t as high as she usually wore as part of her uniform, but were high enough to cause an ankle injury if we weren’t careful. The track, while solid, was uneven in places and the moonlight only offered so much assistance, so our pace was steady but not frantic. I lead her gently by her leash, occasionally needing to tug on it just a little to hurry her along.

The walk up the hill is always longer than I remember it, as it was whenever I had visited this place before, but eventually we came out on top of the hill and headed towards a secluded crop of trees some two hundred yards along the escarpment, the track sloping downwards into the little copse of trees and we slipped through the gap in the bushes into a clearing. I recalled picnicking here with my parents as a child, the innocence of that time almost farcically different to the reasons for my current visit.

Sitting on a grassy hump in the clearing, I released her leash.

“Down,” she knelt at my feet, her palms flat on the ground, level with her ears, as she’d been trained, and her forehead flattening the nightime grass. I sat for a minute watching a strip of her hair slide slowly down her back and finally slip over her shoulder to rest on the grass by her right ear. I caressed her bruised cheeks and she gasped, the area still raw and hot to the touch. I moved my hand further, feeling her wetness and slipped two fingers inside, eliciting a quiet, low sigh from my beautiful captive.

“Please, Master…?” She began.

“I told you once, be silent!” My voice seemed much louder in the darkness of the night. “You have been bad this evening and have forced me to take action. Haven’t you?”