Chapter 7: Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

                “Can we do out hair now?” Julia asked while making her way into my home. I nodded and motioned my hand for the rest of them to come in.

                “Where are mom and dad?” I asked looking around the room.

                “Work,” Sasha answers frowning.

                “They still work a lot?” I asked. She gave a slight nod before walking away to her room not saying anything. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.

                “Girls go into the kitchen and start your hair,” Jason ordered them looking me in the eyes.

                “We need a towel,” Lexi said softly. She could feel the tension raiding off of us. I knew she wanted to make a B line for the door with the rest of the girl but she held her ground.

                “The first door on the left,” I said down the white hall, my hands fisting after I pulled them down. I didn’t need to have a mental break in front of Lexi fucking Devine. Calm down, I told myself. She nodded and walked down to the bathroom like her ass was on fire. Soon she came out with a bunch of towels and went into the kitchen.  Right after the door slammed shut I punched the wall. My fist was on fire but it didn’t slow my down any as I pounded my next one. When I see my parents I’m going to ring their necks.  

                “I think Jackie should come over,” Henry stated before I could strike again. I haven’t seen or heard from her in months. She didn’t text me and I didn’t text her it was like we weren’t dating. Actually she was like a bagged but sexy bagged.

                I pulled out my phone and searched the contacts. When I came to her name I tensed. In all honesty I didn’t want to see or talk to her. I sound like a pussy I need to dick up.  

Justin: Hey I’m home can ya come????????

Jackie: Idk I’m kind of busy. It is a Thursday…

I narrowed my eyes at her reply. Not good enough reason for me.

Justin: Babe there’s a lot I need to tell you. I know you’re not going to like these words but we need to talk.

Jackie: FINE be there in ten.

I felt a smirk make its way to my face as I read her text. She was almost too easy. I left it at that I’m not replying.

                “She in her way,” I told the rest of the guys. I smirked and made my way to the kitchen.

                “Cold! Freaking cold!” Ta screeched, her head is leaned to the side while Lexi did her hair. “Do you even know how to do hair?”

                “Dude, how many times have I died my hair?” Lexi asked. Ta huffed and crossed her arms. Julia sat with on the floor with her hair already have the dye in it. It looked purple. Is there a prank going on? I’ll just keep my mouth shut just in case.

                “My girlfriend will be here in ten minutes,” I said while grabbing a banana from the fridge.

                “What’s her name?” Julia asked.

                “Jackie,” I told her with a shrug. She rolled her eyes and looked at Ta again.

                “Please don’t make my girlfriend look like a clown,” Henry said attempting the puppy dog face.

My Possessive Kidnapperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें