Compatible

The first day of school couldn't be any more boring and that's only because they do the same thing every year.
We all meet in the auditorium for them to call us off by our Zodiacs. Then were placed accordingly into classrooms containing those only of your sign.
It's not like we're not allowed to associate with each other, we are, just not during class hours. Lunch is when we can see and hang out with whomever we choose too.
Until then I'm stuck with a bunch of Aries. Yup that's my sign if you couldn't already tell. I'm just as hard headed as the school system my friends like to say.

"Octavia Martin,' says the man on stage. "Report to room 213,".

I stand and walk out, already knowing where my destination is.

As soon as I step in the room I see familiar faces some I don't recognize so I decide to sit in the back this year.
I look up at the board and couldn't help feel a wave of anger flow over me as I read an Aries Traits.

Element: Fire
Quality: Cardinal
Color: Red
Day: Tuesday
Ruler: Mars
Greatest overall compatibility: Libra, Leo, Aquarius
Lucky numbers: 1, 8, 17
Date range: March 21st- April 19th
Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short tempered, impulsive, aggressive,
Likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports
Dislikes: inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents

Every day I see this, have to memorize it, and for what? So people can know that I like comfortable clothes? I hate it, all of it.
What if I don't like comfortable clothes...not saying I don't but what if the me they want me to be isn't me?

I shouldn't have to fall upon these tactics like that's all there is to me. There's so much more to me than they think.

And that's when the bell rang. Instantly I felt relief; I am starving for a bite with my actual friends.