AUTHOR'S

A/N: Hi! Okay. I would love to tell you guys that all of the chapters in this story is not yet edited so that I won't type anymore of this Author's Note and hinder you from enjoying this story. This is the last A/N of being able to state that this is NOT YET EDITED.

Anyways, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has voiced out their opinions to this one. Not to  bash or be rude on giving this story a comment.

I am also not a snobber. If ever that there comes a time that I am constantly replying to your comments then I disappeared without notifying you, it must be an emergency or urgent for that matter.

To all the Herzian Dreamers out there, silent readers may you be or not, I would like to give you my deepesr gratitude by saying Thank You so much for all the love and support. Maybe not to me but to my story and even though I haven't seen anyone of you in person, I instantly Love all of you, guys! <3 Hart, hart! :)

Last but not the least, I'm promoting these stories:

The Hidden Academy by @RosesAreMe

I turned the Bad boy into a Good boy by @sofiah_angel

Hi to my Readers @moodyserious, @clawyveej, @ManlyLuhanIsSarang, @hanathegreat, @yakir0329 and @Paasang_Inhinyero

Salamat. Thank you. :)

P.S. Hahaha! May PS talaga. Yung mga di ko nabanggit ngayon, psensya na. May next time pa, loves. :* Basta Mahal ko kayong lahat Herzians!

-MissKeemist