avneil moment

Avneil left from farmhouse and went to a mall for shopping only avni us blabbering in diffrent topic , neil hear all this in very concentrate that its all are more important .they went in the mall and go to ladies counter avni buy many dresses for her .Neil help to choose her dresses .avni looks very happy like kid .Neil observe all her cute antics and smilles .
A-hubby which one I will take. she shows him two dresses .
N-both are beautyfull baby take both .
A-ok hubby .
Neil then select a dress for avni which is very sexy dress and imagine avni in it and smilles .
B-baby seec this dress us for you .you will look pretty in it .
Avni saw the dress and start to laugh neil make a confuse face .
A-hubby you took a wrong dress see this dress is so small you yopk baby's dress . (Innocent avni didn't aware of Neil's intention .
N-no baby this dress is for you .you are also my baby n.a.when I saw this dress I imagined you will look perfact in it .
A-thakyou hubby I love u .how much you thought aboute me .
N-love u too my jannn and kissed in her cheek .
A-what are you doing hubby all are here I felt shy .
N-don't get shy baby i am your hubby .
A-nohubby when we will be alone we will do this ok.
N-as you say my doll.
Then they toy store avni buy so many teddy for her and doll she never became so happy .
They left the mall and sit in car and drive to home .
A-hubby stop stop .
N-what happen doll.
A-see icecream I want it ..she say like a chilld ....hubby my tummy want that she said touching her tummy .
N-let me see your Tummy want this or not then he touch her tummy and carries it and felt happy .
A-what you saw hubby .
N-ya my baby's tummy want it but what I will get .
A-hubby you also eat icecream its yummy yummy .
N-I don't like it doll I want other thing I will tell you .
A-ok hubby now you buy icecream .Neil went outside and buy an icecream and give it to avni .she start to eat it like a baby.
N-eat slowly baby .
A-hubby I can't countrol whille seeing icecream .
She ear all the icecream and he
Lip is covered in icecream .
N-baby now I want my icecream .
Avni like a kid said .
A-hubby icecream is finish how will you eat it you go and buy another one .
N-I will eat like this ..he captured her soft lips and started to suck the icecream. Neil never felt icecream is so testy avni didn't respond it so he break the kiss and looked to her .
N-what happen doll why don't you respond it .
A-hubby it's so sudden so I can't .
Neil again captured her soft lips avni also responded it and Neil clutch avni's waist and she gasped he enter his tounge and explore Avery courner of her mouth. Neil didn't want to leave her rose like lips he wants to kiss it infintly avni's hand is in Neil's hair and his is on her waist neil hold avni's waist and made her sit on his lap . Neil break the kiss he felt avni is going to breathless.
Neil's body now in fire he want to kiss her strongly .he kissed on her cheeks eye and bit her earlobe avni hissed in pain neil kissed on her neck avni start to giggle .
A-hubby don't I felt tickle .
But neil had no mood to leace her .he kissed on her neck and face he only want to kiss her .
A-hubby stop let's go to home maa will wait for us.
Avni called him loudly .Neil came to his sense .
N-what happen baby doll.
A-I called you so many times but you didn't listen .
N-sorry doll ok let's go home .
They went to home.
Ne-both you came beta waooo so many shopping .
A-you know maa we enjoyed a lot I buy a lot of thing I am so tired .
N-ok maa I should go home .
Ne-neil come have dinner then you eill go .
N-ok maa
Avni go to room and get freshen up and wear this snd came for dinner.

(Actually in home avni wear shorts )Neil only stare avni's white slim leg and thigh

Neil only stare avni's white slim leg and thigh.
Neil thought ...
(O god this girl will kill me by her hotness )
They had their dinner ehille chit chatting.
Neil is about to go then it starts raining .
Ne-neil how will you go its heavily raining .and roads are also get jam.
N-no maa i will manage .
Ne-no neil you will get in problem stay here this is also your home I will informe shweta ji .
N-but maa.
A-stay here n.a.hubby its raining you will get wet .
Neil can't disobey his baby's word .
N-ok doll .
Ne-ok I am going to inform sweta ji you both go and sleep .avni show neil his room.
They went nela informed sweta.