nella's condition

Here in avni's home nella get he'll worried listening kuddnaping of avni .Ali,priya,soni,nela all are in worry for avni.
Ne-who would kiddnaped my bacha what he will done with her I have to find out soon.
P-we don't know aunty but avni is in danger we have to do something first .
Al-I know who is behind all this .that idiot neil khana we refused his proposal so he did it .
Nela's phone ring she recived .
Ne-hello who is speaking .
N-hello Mrs Mehta don't get worried your daughter is safe and with me .
Ne-how dare you to kidnap my  daughter and where is she dont do anything with her .
N-chill Mrs Mehta  I will not do anything with my life .
Ne-tell me what you want .
N-only avni .
Ne-why can't you understand she is not that type of girl I know your intention first you will use her then when you will get enough you will leave her .
N-how could you think like that Mrs Mehta I love her and  in my dream I will never do it with her.
Ne-I don't belive you neil you will leave her or should I inform the police .
Neil laugh at this sentence .
N-mrs Mehta are you kidding you threatening me  from police in think you don't know who I am let   me  remind you I am neil khana all this police politics is in my pocket so do whatever you want and if you wil do that the problem is only for avni and her reputation and she will get more effect in it she is still not recovering  from the incident of 8year back and you want to give her another .
Ne-how do you know about this .
N-i know many   more things mrs mehta that you hidden from the world and from avni think once what will happen if I told avni that her parents death is not an accident it was a pre plan murder .
Ne-no you can't do this plz she can't handle it.
N-I will not Mrs Mehta because  I care for her more than you and trust  me I will never hurt her its my promise and my motivation is same with you Gove avni a perfact life and protect her from all the evil and from vidyut.
Ne-you know aboute him and how you know all this .
N-I know Mr pandit did the acident to take the propoty from Mr Mehta and his son vidyut is a eye on avni and for that you shifted from Delhi to here and start a new buisness .
Ne-avni shouldn't know this .
N-no she will not .
Ne-I want to talk with her .
N -not now Mrs Mehta I will when the time came.
They cut the call.
Al-why you don't tell anythingvto him we should not be live on him let'sinform the police  .
Ne-no Ali I don't know why I fell neil is the one who can protect my avni  from all evils .and now we can't do anything because you know the reason but I will try to escaped avni from there .
Neil's home .
Avni is in her room and sit sadly in bed .nidhi came there .
Ni-sweetu you don't  don't get readdy . Get readdy  fast then i will give you a surprise .
A-what surprise .
Ni-if I will tell u than how can it will you surprise .First go and get readdy .
A-ya I will get readdy maa will came and take me with her n.a. .
Nidhi in mind ....poor soul don't know the truth she can't go from here .
Ni-ok go and get readdy .
Avni get readdy in it

AAfter some time she came downstairs to the  hall and saw every one is in dinning table

AAfter some time she came downstairs to the  hall and saw every one is in dinning table .
Be-come beta seat here  .my baby looks so cute .
A-tanks aunty .that  nice girl give me this dress .
Be-call me bebe ok .
A-bebe to unhe kya bulanoo .
Avni to  nidhi may i call u didu
Ni-ofcourse swettu I will fell more happy .
A-ok
They do breakfast and all went for work neil told swetta to take care of avni .
Avni seat in her room talking with teddy .
A-you are my new teddu .my teddu is in my home soon I will go there and I will also take you there but how can i will go there avni thought something an  idea came to her mind  she Similles .
A-teddu you don't tell anyone that we will go to my home ok it's a secret .

So guys what is the plan avni thought and  will she go to her home or  will she get caught I will tell you in next chapter how is it let me know through comment

                        Love atifa
Guys what I  post image of dress and all stuff just go through the design not the size  I just want to show you the design