She shows us our seats and thankfully it's across the room from the pack members. She gives us the menus and walks away.

"Hi my name is Jack and I will be your server today. What could I get you to drink?"

I look up from the menu and look up at Jack. But when I looked up my heart skipped a beat.

He was gorgeous. He had pitch black hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt that I'm guessing was for work. But you could faintly see a black tattoo on his upper arm. He also had a diamond stud earring on one of his ears.

"Umm hi, could I get a diet coke please?" I ask looking into his eyes while he looked into mine.

"Uh yeah I have the same please." Janie says snapping me from my trance and quickly looking away blushing slightly. Which is really strange cause I rarely ever blush.

"Ok I'll get that right away." Jack says walking away to get our drinks.

When he was far enough away Janie turns to me.

"You like him!" She says.

"Huh? What, nooo."

"Yeah right. I saw the way you looked into his eyes. You were basicly in a trance."

"Yeah fine, but he's a werewolf and probably the same age as us. He probably already has a mate."

"If he had a mate I don't think he would be looking at you like the way he was."

With that Jack walks back over to us with our drinks.

***Jack's POV***

I walked up to the table I was assigned to today, feeling bored as usual when I'm here.

"Hi my name is Jack and I will be your server today. What could I get you to drink?"

Then the girl looks up and stares at me in the eyes. She was beautiful. She had long blonde hair with a blue streak in it and light blue eyes. She was wearing a tight black shirt with an odd design on it. And you could see some a part of a tattoo on her arm and shoulder.

"Umm hi, could I get a diet coke please." She says still looking in my eyes.

"Uh yeah I'll have the same please." Her friend says. Making the beautiful girl break eye contact.

"Ok I'll get that right away." I said walking away.

While I was getting the drinks my best friend Cameron walked up to me.

"So who the two hot chicks and why haven't you asked one of them out yet?" He says.

"Hey you know I'm not ready to date yet since Monica died." You see Monica was my mate, but she died in a rouge accident. Yes I am a werewolf.

"Bro it's been 2 years you have to move on. Just ask then some simple questions and see if either of them are single."

"Fine but it's because I wanted to, not cause you told me."

"Sure thing bro."

I then walk over with the drinks and they automatically stop talking.

***Claudia's POV***

"So are you ready to order?" He asks us looking down at his paper instead if at us.

"I'll have the hamburger with everything except pickles and mayo." Janie orders.

"I'll have the waffles and bacon please," they both stop and look at me with 'wtf!' faces. "What it's a diner! Have you never had breakfast for dinner?"