Chapter 2

The next day:

So my mom texted me and asked if I wanted to go to the mall with her. I said yeah so I'm putting my makeup on. I think Shawn has forgotten about my birthday because he hasn't texted me or called me at all, but I think it's awkward for him ever since I told him I liked him.

Shawn's POV
So I asked y/n's mom if she could take y/n out somewhere, so that I could go into her apartment with her brother and her friend to start decorating. I'm planning on getting a cake with my favourite picture of us at the beach with blue frosting saying "Will you go out with me"? Y/n's Brother is bringing it when it's done.

1 hour has passed

Y/n's POV
I couldn't believe Shawn hasn't texted me at all, I guess he did forget my birthday😔.
"Mom can we go home now"? I said to my mom
"Sure sweetie" my mom said
My big brother and sisters haven't texted me or called me at all either. This has been the worst birthday ever!
I just wanna go home and cry!

Shawn's POV
Y/n's brother, sisters, and friends all have arrived in time. We are just waiting on y/n to get here.
*5 mins have passed*
Y/n's mom just texted me saying they were outside, so we all get into our places. Y/n opens the door and we all scream "Surprise"!!

Y/n's POV
As soon as I open the door I hear Shawn's and other familiar voices scream "Surprise"!
When I finished greeting everyone, I went over to the cake because Shawn was constantly asking me to go over to the cake and look at it. As soon as I saw it and read it, I turned to Shawn and said.....
To be continued