Amusement Park

Nobodies PoV

Y/N woke up the next morning on the couch. Next to her was Felix but he had woken up about 10 minutes earlier. Felix hadn't moved since he woke up and was looking at Y/N until she woke up. As soon as she saw Felix, they made eye contact and Felix looked away as Jisung walked in the room.

"Oooo, the lovebirds were staring at each other." He said, teasing the pair as he walked to the couch. He sat between Felix and Y/N, looking back and forth between the two.

Felix hit Jisungs shoulder. "We aren't 'lovebirds'." Jisung shrugged and yawned. Chan walked out of the kitchen after a minute of silence between the trio. He leaned up against a wall of the living room and looked like he was ready to go to sleep.

"Go to sleep hyung." Jisung said. Chan shook his head and closed his eyes a little bit. "Hyung." Chan looked at Jisung. "You need sleep, go." He said again but this time Chan didn't respond in any way, he just went dragged himself to his room.

He had stayed up all night trying to figure the situation out. He had also made a few phone calls about the people they were dealing with. He had found out that the guys who went to GOT7s place, were from a large gang. That gang in particular was a gang who was always looking for a fight. They never thought before fighting anyone and if you were seen on the street, and were a member of a gang, you'd be in a fight within minutes.

Felix got up and went to the kitchen. There was a big plate of pancakes and sausages made, so he took some to eat. He also got syrup out of the fridge and put that on his food. "Hey Y/N, Jisung-hyung! You guys want some?" He asked them.

"Sure." They replied in unison. After they realized, they looked at each other and laughed. Felix came in with plates of food for everyone and gave both Jisung and Y/N weird looks since they were still laughing.

"We should all go out later." Jisung suggested. He had been wanting to get out of the house for a while now, but hadn't had the chance. Chan came back into the living room and Jisung sighed, standing up and going over to him. "Why are you still awake?" He asked shaking his head.

Chan shrugged. "Couldn't sleep." He walked over to the couch and sat between Felix and Y/N. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked Jisung. He had overheard his statement while he was walking into the living room. Jisung shrugged and finished eating. "How about the amusement park?" Chan suggested.

Chan didn't want to leave the house now that he knew people were probably going to be looking for two of the people staying with him, but he also knew that everyone needed to get out of the house for a while. He thought the amusement park would be the best place to go since on nice days it was always a little more crowded, so if people did see them, they could lose them in the crowd.

"Sure why not." Jisung replied as he stood up to go get ready to leave. "I'm gonna go get ready, yell for me when it's time to go." Chan nodded and Jisung left the room.

-time skip-

Once the group of 10 got to the amusement park, they had no clue what they wanted to ride. Some of them wanted to go on the ferris wheel, some wanted to go on the log flume, and the rest wanted to play games instead of ride. In the end, they all split up into groups.

Chan, Jeongin, Minho, and Jisung went on the ferris wheel. The seats could only fit two people, so Minho and Jisung went together while Jeongin and Chan went together.

Changbin, Woojin, and Hyunjin went on the log flume, and ended up getting soaked. They didn't care though, as they went right back in line for it after they got off of it.

Felix, Y/N, and Seungmin played some games. Y/N tried the ring toss game they had, but didn't win anything. She had really wanted the giant stuffed bear they had as a prize but didnt complain when she lost. Felix had seen her eyeing the bear and tied the ring toss. He hadn't made a single ring on, but the last ring he had made it onto one of the bottles and he won.

"Which one do you want Y/N." He asked. Y/Ns eyes went wide when he asked, and she pointed at the big bear she wanted. Seungmin also played ring toss, and won a yellow bear type thing. They carried around the prizes while they walked around.

Eventually the group met back up again and went on rides together. The first ride they went on was a ship that went back and forth. It was painted to look like a green dragon that was spitting out fire. The whole time they were one the ride, Felix was gripping onto Changbins arm with one hand and Y/Ns arm with the other. When he got off through, he acted like he wasn't scared at all?

After riding many rides and playing many games, the group of 10 went home. They piled into the two vans they had and drove home. In one car, Seungmin, Changbin, Jeongin, Chan, and Hyunjin were listening to music very loudly and singing along, also very loudly. In the other van, Felix, Y/N, Woojin, Jisung, and Minho were having a debate about who the better rapper was, Hyunjin, Jisung, or Changbin. In the end, they decided that all three were great rappers and started talking about food.

"What are we eating when we get back?" Jisung asked Woojin from the back seat. After a long day of enjoying themselves at the amusement park, everyone was really hungry.

"I don't know to be honest. You'll have to ask Changbin, Minho, and Hyunjin since they are the ones cooking tonight." Woojin replied after thinking for a minute. Jisung nodded once and relaxed in his seat once more.

The rest of the ride was quiet, with quiet music playing i pen the background. At one point a song that Y/N knew came on and she started dancing its choreography to it while sitting in her seat.

Everyone got home at around the same time and Chan was the last one in the house. He saw Jeongin and Jisung having a playful argument about who's plushie was cuter and smiled, shaking his head slightly. They may be nearly adults, but sometimes they acted like they were 5.

6 of the 10 people in the house fell asleep before the food was finished, all of them laying on either the couch, or one of the chairs. The three oldest, as well as Hyunjin, were the ones awake and when they saw the other 6 sleeping they carried them to their rooms.

It was hard to get Felix and Jeongin into their beds, since they were on the top bunk of bunk beds, but somehow they managed it, without waking them up.The rest were easy since they either had a single bed or were on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed.

The four ate in silence and after they ate it was still silent until Hyunjin said, "I'm going to sleep now." He yawned and slowly made his way up the stairs to his and Seungmins room.

Eventually, the three eldest went to sleep as well, and the house was quiet for the rest of the night.

-A/N-
Sorry this took so long for me to update, but i had terrible writers block and ended up having to restart the whole chapter. Honestly, this is more of a filler chapter and stuff is going to happen next chapter....maybe. Don't quote me on that lmao.

I've officially given up in trying to set a schedule for updating this as i've been busier lately. Schools starting up soon so i might not be able to update as often either.

Anyway, AwKwArD sIlEnCe. Let's talk about it for a quick second. Honestly, i'm not the type of person who watches music videos that have a cute concept but i absolutely loved Awkward Silences MV. All nine of them looked like they had fun filming it as well. I could probably keep going on and on about my thoughts on the video for ages but i'm going to stop here so that doesn't happen lmao.