VII

Sean woke up with his phone's alarm ringing.

He tried to reach it to turn it off but Kaycee was sleeping on his left arm and his phone was on the other side of the sofa.

The alarm continued playing for at least 5 minutes when Sean heard a door opening brutally upstairs and an angry middle sister screaming:

- Sean, c'mon, it's saturday!!! - Serris probably woke up with the alarm too, since she yelled on the second floor - Turn this crap off or I am going to...

The girl was screaming as she was walking downstairs, but stopped when saw the scene.

Serris opened a huge smile after she saw Kaycee and Sean lying side by side on the sofa.

- Uuuh, so you two slept like this? - She was with a sassy smile on her face.

- Serris, turn this shit off please, this alarm has already entered my brain.

She switch the alarm off and kept starring at both of them.

- Damn, she really sleeps like a rock - Sean's sister said, while Kayce didn't move a muscle - you two make a really good couple - She said, turning around and going upstairs again. - I am returning to my sweet dreams right now. Don't you dare to wake me up again, bro.

Serris entered her bedroom and closed the door. Sean rolled his eyes and looked to Kaycee. She was so quiet and relaxed that it didn't even seem like she was the totally opposite. Kaycee was the most energetic girl that Sean had ever met.

- Kayc? It's time to wake up - he said with a deep, but sweet voice

No sucess. She was sleeping so heavy that he still could not get his arm out from under her head.

- Kaaaayceee c'mon - he started to shake her. At least, she moved and released Sean's arm

"Greaaat, now I can barely move my arm" He tought. He streched it out but it was completely numb.

He couldn't even complain about it. Be with that girl always invigorated his energies. Her presence always make him feel the happiest person on earth, and the luckiest one too.

She completed him. Maybe too well.

Fortunately, being her best friend, he knew exactly how he could wake her up.

- Kaycee, you are going to lose Janelle's class if you don't wake up right now.

Her eyes opened. He smiled.

- I KNEW IT! You never lose Janelle's class - he said, feeling himself for waking up the laziest girl of the planet

- Good morning for you too, idiot - she said giggling.

- Good morning lazyhead, I am trying to wake you up for at least 10 minutes.

- As if you didn't know that I got a heavy sleep - they laughed.

She stood up and they started to get ready: Changed clothes, brushed their teeths and arranged their bags with wattle bottles, face towels and changes of clothes. Sean cooked breakfast and they eated fastly.

They were heading to the studio, with him drumming his fingers on the steering wheel and she, next to him, singing the songs on the stereo.

When they arrived at the studio, almost all of the students were already there, stretching.

Janelle came in their direction, smilling ear-to-ear.

- Hello my lovies, how are you? - she asked, hugging both of them together.