Chapter Six: Summertime(Part One) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Start from the beginning

They both laughed.

Dylas glared, thrashing his body away from under Vishnals’ arm, “Get your hands off of me!”

Vishnal smirked, “Make me.”

“You don’t want me too,” Dylas countered.

“Do you guys need a fucken hearing aid?” Kyo shrieked, “Get out.”

“Yes, yes,” Vishnal sighed, “come find me when you…get dressed for the festival.”

“Do you mean when she’s getting dressed or after?” Dylas retorted.

After,” Vishnal answered through gritted teeth.

She sighed, “I’m up.”

“Really?!” They both swirled in her direction.

“Yay,” Vishnal said, laughing.

“Finally,” Dylas muttered.

“You guys can stay here; my wardrobe is at the bottom of my house, so I’ll go ahead and head down to change.”

“Why is it that far down?” Dylas asked curiously.

“Because people like you are always in my room whenever I have to change.” She answered casually.

He leaned against the wall, “Oh.”

She smiled, “That’s right.”

She shuffled past them and went down to change.

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

‘Ugh, god I swear. Those two seem to always get on my nerves now…can’t they just…stop?’

As she heard banging upstairs, she sighed. ‘Guess not.’

As she sat down on her knees, she started to rummage through her ‘Wardrobe’; trying to find the right bathing suit.

She picked up a pink and red two piece that were decorated with colorful dots. ‘Decent enough.’

She frowned, ‘But showy, this is my first Summer festival…so that means no one has seen my…skin all showy—well, technically besides Vishnal but—‘ she blushed, ‘I don’t think that counts.’

She beamed. ‘I know what to do.’

“What are you doing just cowering over the wardrobe in your undergarments?”

Her eyes widened and she let out a squeal. She quickly pulled out a shirt and tried to cover herself. She scowled, “Can’t I ever have privacy with you?”

Dylas smirked, “Sorry Sis. You were taking so long; I thought you got tangled in a spider web or something.”

She glared, “Liar, you just wanted to peek.”

“Caught me red-handed,” he surrendered.

She glanced over him, “I see you went to change.”

“Ooh, checking me out already? You work fast, can’t get enough of me?”

She blushed slightly. “No, I was just asking.”

“If you want to see more, just ask. I don’t like being forced, if you know what I mean.”

Something about his tone of voice, made him sound really…what was it?

Flirty.

She looked away in embarrassment, “Please leave.”