part 5

A/N
GUYSS I WENT TO INSOMNIA AND I MET WILLNE AFGSICKS SDUISJWDNXIAKEJ i am such a girl omg hes honestly amazing and i met Pyrocynical as well and he is so nice and i love them😂
anyway, back to our story

the day after the last part...
Cams POV

"y/n, do you know any good pubs around?" i ask
"yeah theres tons around here, literally one like down the road," she replies scrolling through her twitter feed.
"anyone wanna get drunk?" i say.
just as i say it, everyone immediately gets up and starts checking their wallets.
"drinks are on me cunts, come on," y/n gets up and walks out, indicating for us to follow her.
"alrighty then," Mason leaves too and we all follow after. seeing as y/n had lived here for a while, i could only assume how many times shed gotten drunk here. We got to the pub and it was a small, nice place. it was around 10pm and the pub was pretty dead.

[time skip to 1am]
"YOU READY TO GET FUCKED CUNT?" a hint of a british side was showing off of y/n and despite only having lived in New Zealand for 3 years, she had picked up an accent quite quickly. but now we were seeing the crazed british party animal. the real y/n.
"YOU FUCKING MORON WERE ALREADY FUCKED," a thick liverpool accent chimed in.
"ANOTHER ROUND ON ME," y/n was wasting her money on everyone on the pub, but i decided to give in a little and have a few drinks.

[another time skip because im lazy]
MASONS POV

"hey y/n?" i put my arm on her shoulder, resting.
"helloooooooo," she singed, clearly drunk off her mind.
"do ya wanna go back to the room?" i ask.
"alright i need a sleep anyway" she took my hand and skipped all the way down the road and back to the rented apartment.
"night night macey wacey," she clambered into bed and wrapped herself in her blanket.
"um y/n?" i say, sitting next to her
"yeaaaaah?" she says drearily.
"uh well um.." i shut myself up and kissed her.

THIRD PERSON.
Cam was getting bored, he wasnt a big drinker, so he decided to head back to the apartment. He sighed as he turned the key into the door, but was given quite a shock. as he opened the door, he saw Mason and y/n kissing on her bed.
"UH HUM" he coughed getting their attention.
"heyyyy cammmy," y/n was clearly drunk.
"oh shit hi Cam, i'll leave," Mason got up and barged pass Cam quickly, going back into his room.
"Y/n?" he asked.
"hellllllooooo," she sniffed and wiped her nose, rather aggressively. Cam went over to her and tucked her into bed and spoke, softly, to her.
"go to bed y/n, youre drunk, sleep well," he brushed a hair behind her ear and went to his own bed. He wasn't going to speak to Mason until tomorrow.

[next morning, everyone is very hungover and plan on spending all day in bed, but not Cam oh no, hes an angry fella]
Y/N's POV
you wake up, assuming its around 12-12:30 ish and pull yourself out of bed. You stop, as you hear shouting from the other room. Quietly, you tiptoe into the hallway, and outside the other room. Cam and Toby werent in their beds so you guessed thats where they were.
"WHAT THE FUCK MASON WERE YOU DOING TO HER?" you hear a shout.
"I FUCKIN DID NOTHIN CUNT" a thick accent returns.
"YOU FUCKING KISSED HER. YOU KNOW I LIKE HER WHAT IS YOR PROBLEM?"
"I WAS FUCKIN DRUNK"
"DID SHE WANT YOU TO DO IT?"
"I DONT KNOW I DIDNT FUCKIN ASK CUNT WE. WERE. DRUNK. DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT??"
you stood there shocked for a bit, trying to think of who it could be.
"guys you should probably keep it down a bit, y/n is still asleep," you hear Toby's voice. and thats when it hit you. they were talking about you.
Mason kissed me? when? i hope cam isnt mad at me, ohh godd.
you think.
youre about to walk in, when Cam swings open the door and stops dead in his tracks when he sees you. He blushes a bright red then pushes past you, his head in his hand. Mason follows him.
"Cam, come on man," he follows him into your room.
"how much did you hear?" swagger says, crossing his arms.
"enough," you say and close the door and walk away. you decide to have a shower. you go into your room and ignore the 2 boys fighting, even though they go dead silent as you walk in.
"having a shower, dont come in," you say dryly. you go into the bathroom and turn on the shower to a quite hot setting. you take off your clothes and stand in the warm water for a minute, running your hands through your hair. you had packed your razor, so you decided to have a shave. You started on your left leg, but ended up slipping and cutting your left shin quite badly.
"fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCKETY FUCK SHIT" you shout getting louder as the blood starts going faster out of the cut.
"y/n? y/n!" you hear a banging on the door as Cam and Mason start shouting.
"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK you say as boiling water drops onto your skin and into the wound. You jump out, still screaming, the boys still hitting the door, and wrap a towel around yourself.
You run out the room, tripping a few times and try to see if there is a first aid kit anywhere. Mason and Cam try to get your attention but youre fixed on finding a bandage of sorts. Finally, you find one and lift up the towel over your leg and wrap the bandage around. you flop back onto your bed, the towel just covering your boobs. (lol freaky)
"um Y/n?" Cam says.
"oh shit fuck hi there guys," all the boys are now in the room staring at you naked, only just covered by the towel. 'im just gonna.. ya know. clothe." you sidestep into the bathroom, not breaking eye contact with the guys, and you quickly lock the door when you get in.
fuck. that was close.

kids gonna have to end it there im afraid. DUN DUN DUNNNN
thank you guys for the reads, and the love, seriously means a lot. but yeah mason likes you!! so who will you pick? Cam or Mason? WELL ITS IN THE TITLE OF THE STORY LOL have a nice day, hope you enjoy, love you all xxx