(HANEUL)

''I HATE YOU EOMMA!!!'' The kids crying and hugged my granny.

''Why... Why you hate mom? Baby?'' Y/N looks hurt.

''Tomorrow... Tomorrow is the report card day! They all brought their mom and dad! I don't have a dad! I want dad!'' Haneul cried. I look at Y/N.

''D-Dad? Ummm... Haneul-ah...'' She comes to Haneul but Haneul gets away from her. 

''Mommy! I want daddy! I WANT DADDY!!! I'm so embarrassed that all my friends mocking me that I don't have a father!'' He cried.

''Haneul! Don't talk to your mom like that!'' I said in a serious tone. He then stopped crying and turned to me.

''W-Who are you uncle?'' he said.

''Annyeong~ I'm your mom's boyfriend'' I smiled. 

Both Y/N and grandma choked.

''WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!!!''

''T-Taehyung... We need to talk...'' she stuttered.

''Mommy... Boyfriend?'' Haneul walks to me.

''I'm gonna be your appa for tomorrow okay?'' said Taehyung.

''YEAYYYY!!! I HAVE APPA!!!'' Haneul jumping happily.

I can see Y/N sighed in relief. Haneul then started playing with me. Both of us laughing.

SNAP!

I turned and saw Y/N smiling looking at her phone. 

''Both of you so cute!!!'' She chuckled. My heart beating again. What are these feelings?

After a few hours, she gets up. 

''Where are we going mommy?'' said Haneul.

''Let's take a look at our new daycare!'' she said happily.

''Yeeeayyyy!!! Let's gooo!!!'' Haneul jumped on her back.

''But first, let's take Hyejung...'' She said.

''TAEHYUNG! YOU SHOULD GO WITH Y/N! Y/N-AH! LET TAEHYUNG ACCOMPANY YOU! IT'S SO DANGEROUS JUST ONLY YOU AND YOUR KID! IT'S ALREADY 9 P.M!'' shouted grandma from the kitchen.

''Is it okay for you?'' Y/N look at me. I blushed.

''W-Well... Come on~'' I said.

''Appa!!!'' Haneul took my hand. I smiled. I felt so happy... It's like my dreams come true to be a father.

We all then go to her house next door. It's so beautiful... AND THERE'S HAS POOL TOO!!!

I saw her getting in. I waited with Haneul outside the house.

''Appa... Can we swim together?'' he said. I nodded.

''Of course!'' I smiled. He then hugged me. I feel so sad... I wonder what his reaction if he knew that he is an orphanage kid. He must really miss his real parents.

I then heard the door closed. And... She is holding a baby!

''OMO! Y/N! CAN I HOLD HER?!'' I said excitedly.