"FREE!" I heard someone yell. I watched closely at the fleeting snow at my feet as my mind returned and stared into Valt's eyes.

"What's up?"

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I awoke the moon glistening over the threshold of the window. Silently I listened to the silent land around me.

I felt.

Warm.

Wakiya came bustling into my room at high speed the next morning.

"Okay don't be mad and slap me, but." He said I crossed my arms.

"I moved the competition to tomorrow." I rubbed my temples and locked arms together. "If you think I'm mad now, lets see what Silas thinks about this." I said dragging him off.

"WHATTTTTTT!" I heard Silas say. Feeling long stares at me I shrugged my shoulders and looked away. Ataru didn't take the new well either. So we did the most logic thing and Wakiya took me shopping to get away from the busy yet angry boys.

"(Y/n) I think this (F/c) dress will fit you well." Wakiya said. I felt the fabric, a sundress I concluded. "You better buy me a hat and cool sunglasses to go with it if I'm gonna wear that." I said. As happy as I was to eat tiramisu for the first time I wasn't that happy to go with Wakiya to meet his opponents in the game. What if they were like Silas. It worried me but I kept on eating my tiramisu leaving it inside my mouth to taste the sweet liquor that I enjoyed.

By the end of the day Wakiya insisted that I choose some more clothes. In the end I chose a camasal and a light t-shirt as well as a couple of jeans and a pair of (Favorite shoes).

They next day came to early than it seemed. "Time to get up" I thought throwing the blankets off and taking a shower. I decided on the (F/C) sundress the (Favorite shoes) and the large floppy hat Wakiya bought me. Topping it off with the (F/C) sunglasses Wakiya said looked "splendid" on me.

I rushed down meeting the group for breakfast that Ataru made. After breakfast the three escorted me to the car and we were off.

Wakiya tapped my shoulder indicating we were there and the little voice in my head screamed aloud once I stepped out of the car.

Wakiya held my hand as we walked to the gymnasium where I was told to stand next to another male because I wasn't playing.

I wanted to cry when a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" A mature voice said. I shrunk back. I wanted to say no until another voice accompanied him.

"Trad." The girl said. "It is requested from Wakiya that she is to stay up on the balcony with me." The boy gasped. "Chris!" He said.

"You can't be serious!" He said. The man then sighed and patted my shoulder. "You should go." I trailed my hand along the wall to the staircase grabbing the railing and starting up behind the mysterious girl.

When we got to the top she commenced the competition to start and Wakiya was already winning. Well he was winning. The match came to a close soon after BC SOL taking the victory. I felt a pair of eyes starring at me and quickly looked away in fear they could see behind the glasses. I ran down to meet Wakiya surprised I didn't trip or fall down the stairs in-front of me. I could tell he was angry.

I swept passed Ataru his air calm but faltering in the slightest.

"Wakiya!" I said aloud letting my hat fall to the ground grabbing the boys arm. He always stood near his teammates.

Silently I whispered into his ear.

"Don't beat yourself up, okay. You did your best that's all that matters." Almost like a wildfire Wakiya's personality flared then calmed. His hand started to caress my head.

"Wakiya! Who's that!" I heard before a ball of superficial energy came bounding into me. I sat on the ground in search of my glasses they must have fallen off when the boy bumped into me. I started to cry out. "Wakiya!" I screamed earning some glances. My hand rushed to my face covering my eyes as I searched the ground for the fallen glasses. Before a hand almost familiar handed them to me and helped me onto my feet.

"VALT!" Wakiya yelled as I set the glasses over my eyes.

"Are you okay or something?" The boy in front of me said and I almost found comfort in the dullness of his voice. Keyword almost. I his behind Wakiya my hands scurrying to find him and surely I found the boy hand on his hips and yelling at the boy who bumped into me.

"Please Wakiya- sama." I said slapping his arm ushering him to introduce me to the two others he was talking to.

"Oh, yes."

"(Y/n) these are two of my." He coughed as if embarrassed.

"My friends, I told you about. Valt and Rantaro." I smiled and held out my hands to them.

"No hard feelings Valt." I said and I heard him pounce back.

"How did you know it was me who pushed you?" He asked guiltily. I laugh, "Silly, Wakiya talks about you all the time. He has told me a bit about you as well Rantaro." I said. 

"(Y/N)!" Wakiya yelled and I laughed.

The mysterious boy who lent me back my glasses seemed to disapear all of a sudden.